"Low In High School" writing credits - @Intl_Playboy / Twitter; running times

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2017.

By Anonymous on Sep 30, 2017 at 8:05 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@Intl_Playboy: Source BMG

[​IMG]

UPDATE:

Also posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    1. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:
      FB_IMG_1506602368633.jpg
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 3
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Will this be mandos first writing credits
      • Insightful Insightful x 3
    3. Sidnettle
      Sidnettle
      A 7 and a half minute Tobias song. Yippee!!!
      • Funny Funny x 4
    4. ACTON
      ACTON
      7 minutes 10 seconds of chug guitar. 10 seconds of "get the fuck out of the studio" followed by 5 seconds of the producer asking "can we get the locks changed on the recording booth door?".
      • Funny Funny x 3
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I didn't find I'm not a man, smiler with knife, or bullfighter dies to be full of chug rock guitars
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      [video]
      • Like Like x 3
    7. Maurice E Maher
      Maurice E Maher
      Wow, four different composers on one Morrissey album. That's never happened before. Raises hopes for the quality of the music. Good to see Boz still gets 4 co-writes. Jesse's dropped to 2 design some great compositions on World Peace. There must be quite a few more other songs kicking around. Wonder if a deluxe version is possible with bonus songs, or maybe a stand-alone EP in a few months' time.
      • Like Like x 4
    8. Maurice E Maher
      Maurice E Maher
      An understandable comment pre-World Peace but wasn't Smiler with Knife a great piece of music, along with a couple of others?
      • Like Like x 4
    9. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Yeah, but Tobias wrote the weakest tracks on the album overall
      • Like Like x 4
    10. Maurice E Maher
      Maurice E Maher
      I don't agree. Smiler and Not a Man are great musical compositions (the latter let down a bit by some duff lyrics if anything). I was one of Jesse's biggest critics pre World Peace. Don't know how he managed to up his game so dramatically- just pleased that he did.
      • Like Like x 4
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yeah I'm not a man is still my favorite from world peace. Kiss me a lot was super catchy as was bull fighter and smiler was subtle and moving. Really though I found most of that album to be musically great
      • Like Like x 3
    12. ACTON
      ACTON
      Fair enough points. Yah he did a lot of good on World Peace so I'm gonna retract my fangs and sneak quietly out the window.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Maybe because people got a bit carried away and were overdramatic. He had just written 7 songs before World Peace. If you believe that 7 songs are enough to judge a person's abilities then it is not his problem. He also wrote this one by the way

[video]
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      Well he shouldn't have.
      • Funny Funny x 5
    15. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Eh, I still think Boz did better. I'm counting the bonus tracks too, since I consider them the best songs on the album
      • Like Like x 1
    16. SeniorLife
      SeniorLife
      I'll have to check to refresh my memory...I've only listened to them about 3 times.

Not trying to mean, just honest.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Eric Hartman
      Eric Hartman
      This has me worried. A lot.
      • Like Like x 1
    18. Frank Shankly
      Frank Shankly
      I really miss Alain Whyte
      • Like Like x 5
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    19. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen a Matt Walker credit yet. He has at least one side project that he writes music for.