Low in high school signed promo poster

Seller will argue no signature looks the same as any other, but still, this looks f*** all like the recent signed LIHS white lables. It's not a bad attempt tho, but avoid.

someone bought for 100?

If anybody is hyped for that, I have a signed St Anger Metallica snare drum. Nothing but the best memorabilia from the best albums for me!

Well when I had look at it online, the signature looked entirely consistent with the two mporium vinyls I picked up at Battersea in 2015. Not so much the signed Autobiography from SLC in 2016 but a much thicker pen was used there.

Now in hand the weight and flow of the signature appear absolutely legitimate, beyond what might be achieved by tracing. Of course I can never be certain, but it'll look splendid when it's framed.

Comparison to the white label signatures is not necessarily a good benchmark considering how limited an area Moz had to sign on.

SOSB

Well when I had look at it online, the signature looked entirely consistent with the two mporium vinyls I picked up at Battersea in 2015. Not so much the signed Autobiography from SLC in 2016 but a much thicker pen was used there.

Now in hand the weight and flow of the signature appear absolutely legitimate, beyond what might be achieved by tracing. Of course I can never be certain, but it'll look splendid when it's framed.

Comparison to the white label signatures is not necessarily a good benchmark considering how limited an area Moz had to sign on.

SOSB

Try to convince yourself all you want mate, its fake and not worth the paper it was forged on.

SOSB

Totally agree pal. It’s the seller that’s the issue.

Back
Top Bottom