Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Is it illegal if you’ve already bought access to the ‘intellectual property’? It’s not equivalent to stealing a CD because you’ve bought the vinyl.

Is it illegal if you’ve already bought access to the ‘intellectual property’? It’s not equivalent to stealing a CD because you’ve bought the vinyl.

Well, it is technically as it would be an illegal download... but I don't think you're going to be prosecuted over it.

It might actually be quite exciting, counting down the hours until midnight on Thursday waiting to download it from iTunes.

I've noticed more and more that albums aren't leaking early anymore. I think they've finally set up safeguards for that sort of thing. In the past month alone, the new Weezer, Sam Smith and Taylor Swift albums didn't leak early. I was hoping for an early birthday present, but sounds like we'll all be listening to it at the same time...

sounds like we'll all be listening to it at the same time...

I think that might be a good thing. I remember when WPINOYB leaked 2 weeks before. There were some who preferred to wait until it's release. So you end up with 2 week old album discussion mixed in with brand new album discussion. As if this place isn't confusing enough.

I've noticed more and more that albums aren't leaking early anymore. I think they've finally set up safeguards for that sort of thing. In the past month alone, the new Weezer, Sam Smith and Taylor Swift albums didn't leak early. I was hoping for an early birthday present, but sounds like we'll all be listening to it at the same time...

They did leak early. All 3 of them. Just not weeks before release.

ONLY THREE MORE SLEEPS!!!
I don't what's more exciting, counting down the days or waking up in the morning thinking, is this the day it leaks. Either way I'm obsessed. I need to hear it now.

Items are starting to appear early in the wild - so expect it sooner than later :)

Regards,
FWD.

If Morrissey doesn't send BMG a basket of fruit for how they've handled no leak getting out this close to release then he has no soul

Record stores already have and no leak, impressive

Back
Top Bottom