"Low In High School" drops from #5 to #48 in second week UK albums chart

Holy shit the albums dropping down the charts faster then Kevin Spacys erection after his sexual advances have been rejected.

some people get off on rejection, which may explain why you always come back here to make your posts.

;)

Let's leave the charts for others as we don't earn any money from there and Morrissey surely cares mostly for the contract he signs with the label as he is over than 30 years in the music industry and there's no need to prove anything to anyone. Did you listen to the album? Home Is A Question Mark isn't a masterpiece? Jacky's On Stage isnt't a great song even from its first sound? When You Open Your Legs isn't spinning through your mind night and day? You don't agree that My Love, I'd Do Anything will stay yearless in the future? Don't you think Police is such a great tune playing in a authentic rock beat and becoming a catcher with this really short but very lovely melody on "maybe god will" verse? Don't you get that Israel is a song about the people and not the govenrment of that country? I guess it must be very embarassing to be American and being accused by the whole world judging you and your country from the wars your -each time- president decides to make. Did you believe when you heard I Wish You Lonely that Morrissey could be so good being nearly 60 y.o.? If someone came from the future by the time Vauxhall released and gave me the single of Spent The Day In Bed telling me that this would be a Morrissey single in 2017 I 'd cry from happiness. I am following Morrissey since 1988. I can't forgive the critics and the haters that convinced even him that Kill Uncle was a bad album. Low In High School is a really good work and if you don't agree then you are just bored of Moz my friends. If it is so then leave us alone and please return only when you find some modern music that it can be compared in any form with what he is still doing really quite well nowadays. Then there's gonna be a debate. I am really bored from this same old pattern every time Morrissey has a new album out. Get out. We don't need you. That's all...

I'm glad to have the album. It's pretty good. I love Morrissey's music.
Why would anyone besides the big business that paid to make the Vinyl, Cds and tapes care about chart positions.
Does anyone expect that Morrissey should still be top of the pop in 2017?
Let an artist Art.

Imagine Leonard Cohen's fans being obsessed with chart positions as he turned 60.
Luckily Morrissey's music is MUCH better than Leonard Cohen's was after 1990.

The sudden drop might also be partially explained by the MorrisseyVEVO youtube channel releasing the audio of every song on the album (those not already released as a single), which can be listened to on any device, which for casual lowly listeners just wouldn't make the download or physical purchase worthwhile when it's all there, and it's all free

Do you realise how many 'lurkers' visit this site without commenting in this 'hateful online creche'? My mission is to rescue any/all of them before they become part of The Cult Of Morrissey.

by the look of his sales of LIHS: Mission Accomplished!

Well done for continuing to be the world's biggest f***witted failure. Let's examine your recent achievements.

Campaign number one - blackmail Morrissey and the record company into making a statement about some pointless cardigan. Result - completely ignored. Campaign failed.

Campaign number two - carry out deluded threat and issue a press release to the world's media about Morrissey wearing the wrong kind of cardigan (and brag about it round here shortly before issuing, to draw attention to it and make yourself look, implausibly, even more of an absolute tit). Result - completely ignored by every media outlet on the planet. Failure number 2.

Campaign number three. Spend months urging people to 'boycott Low in High School'. Result - sales increase by 37% over his previous album. Failure number 3.

You've done nothing round here but fail, and waste yours and other people's time.
The only thing you're actually succeeding in doing is turning people off veganism by your constant hateful, obsessive, time wasting, twattish-ness. The British meat industry really should give you an award.

Why do you have such low self-esteem? Sounds better. You failed to answer my question, David.

But to answer yours, well, I don't. I guess you haven't read my posts. Confidence isn't something I lack, David. Psychology 101 might indicate that your seemingly rhetorical question exposes more about yourself that you'd care to admit. Self-projecting is a common defence mechanism, one might use it if they felt threatened by a stranger, asking them a personal question about their peculiar creepy behaviour.

It was a light play on your forum name, that's it. Infer what you like. I surely don't take you as seriously as you seem to. But I can see I am battling a real intellectual heavyweight here, so I will leave it at that.

I think bmg must be happy with the sales here and abroad or they wouldn't have put up the money for another video,those blue pyjamas don't come cheap,it will get a boost with the xmas market as well.

Yeah, he should put the blue pyjamas up for sale at Mporium fast.

Although the revenue would not be that great, a profitable deal is in there as a reasonable amount of posters expressed their appreciation for them.
And it is funny.

Want! Want! Want!
Not me though. :D

It was a light play on your forum name, that's it. Infer what you like. I surely don't take you as seriously as you seem to. But I can see I am battling a real intellectual heavyweight here, so I will leave it at that.

Naff sarcasm aside, you still haven't answered by original question.

You and Brummie have yet to be saved though.

Morrissey win wtf is he winning what are we Donald Trump now he’s been winning and has not been losing he’s been winning so much ever since he started singing. Wanna know something what you and Trump supporters have in common, your both in denial and you both follow a fool blindly, the sheep and the retarded Shepards.

MORRISSEY WINS AGAIN !!!!

:tiphat:

Well done for continuing to be the world's biggest f***witted failure. Let's examine your recent achievements.

Campaign number one - blackmail Morrissey and the record company into making a statement about some pointless cardigan. Result - completely ignored. Campaign failed.

Campaign number two - carry out deluded threat and issue a press release to the world's media about Morrissey wearing the wrong kind of cardigan (and brag about it round here shortly before issuing, to draw attention to it and make yourself look, implausibly, even more of an absolute tit). Result - completely ignored by every media outlet on the planet. Failure number 2.

Campaign number three. Spend months urging people to 'boycott Low in High School'. Result - sales increase by 37% over his previous album. Failure number 3.

You've done nothing round here but fail, and waste yours and other people's time.
The only thing you're actually succeeding in doing is turning people off veganism by your constant hateful, obsessive, time wasting, twattish-ness. The British meat industry really should give you an award.

I know you're hurting. I feel your pain. And I know Morrissey's hurting and in a very bad place at the moment. But that's how karmic waves roll.....

I feel compassion for you, Maurice. I hope that clinging to random bits of sales data helps you get through this. Here's another one to comfort you. In the Amazon UK album chart, which is updated hourly, LIHS is now at #77, sandwiched between Aled Jones & Sir Michael Parkinson. Now, it's possible that being sandwiched between those two is a fantasy for Morrissey but I very much doubt it! Not on the second week of his album's release in the UK where he is supposedly a 'legend' and an 'icon'. He is no such thing. He is a silly troll and so are you!

#Cashmeregate has been an absolute success as was #Cheesegate. Wiser observers will note the absence of any ridiculous 'animal rights' song on this shamefully bad album. The media is currently run by idiots who thought Morrissey's 'vegetarianism' was 'radical'. Facing up to the con that 'Meat Is Murder' represents would require those fools to admit they got it wrong for the last 35 years. Once they are replaced by a new cadre and Morrissey pops his clogs he will be unceremoniously debunked as a charlatan Crank-Fraud and this site will be a testament to the fact that I called him out on his bullshit long before Herd Culture caught on. They are finally waking up to the horror that is Morrissey but they were 'triggered' by his ludicrous attempts to weaponise child abuse and sexual harassment as part of his 'publicity troll arsenal'. He is dead in the water....all that remains is The Cult and the remaining casual punters who haven't ticked him of their gig bucket list. He has absolutely failed to connect with the emerging streaming audience worldwide. His music isn't represented as 'popular' on any of those platforms. In other words he is now a relic, a has-been, a historical curiosity.

Let's wait and see how the sales figures for LIHS vs WPINOYB look in a year's time. And let's factor in the money spent by BMG to push his ugly mug before the 'clueless consumers' he despises yet expects them to turn up and pay for his 5* hotel/asylum lifestyle.

f*** Morrissey!

Low In High School? #FlopNotBop

Let the record show that #Cheesegate was a massive success as it forced Morrissey to claim he was 'vegan' for PR purposes whilst still endorsing the sale of torture/slaughter animal foods at his gigs. You might one to click on this article to realise just how problematic Morrissey is considered to be by genuine animal abolitionists....

Mission accomplished....

best
BB

After 30+ Years, Morrissey Goes Vegan But Calls Veganism “Purist”

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/after-30-years-morrissey-goes-vegan-but-calls-veganism-purist/

'Cardigan'? Why did no one tell me about the 'cardigan'?

I know you're hurting. I feel your pain. And I know Morrissey's hurting and in a very bad place at the moment. But that's how karmic waves roll.....

I feel compassion for you, Maurice. I hope that clinging to random bits of sales data helps you get through this. Here's another one to comfort you. In the Amazon UK album chart, which is updated hourly, LIHS is now at #77, sandwiched between Aled Jones & Sir Michael Parkinson. Now, it's possible that being sandwiched between those two is a fantasy for Morrissey but I very much doubt it! Not on the second week of his album's release in the UK where he is supposedly a 'legend' and an 'icon'. He is no such thing. He is a silly troll and so are you!

#Cashmeregate has been an absolute success as was #Cheesegate. Wiser observers will note the absence of any ridiculous 'animal rights' song on this shamefully bad album. The media is currently run by idiots who thought Morrissey's 'vegetarianism' was 'radical'. Facing up to the con that 'Meat Is Murder' represents would require those fools to admit they got it wrong for the last 35 years. Once they are replaced by a new cadre and Morrissey pops his clogs he will be unceremoniously debunked as a charlatan Crank-Fraud and this site will be a testament to the fact that I called him out on his bullshit long before Herd Culture caught on. They are finally waking up to the horror that is Morrissey but they were 'triggered' by his ludicrous attempts to weaponise child abuse and sexual harassment as part of his 'publicity troll arsenal'. He is dead in the water....all that remains is The Cult and the remaining casual punters who haven't ticked him of their gig bucket list. He has absolutely failed to connect with the emerging streaming audience worldwide. His music isn't represented as 'popular' on any of those platforms. In other words he is now a relic, a has-been, a historical curiosity.

Let's wait and see how the sales figures for LIHS vs WPINOYB look in a year's time. And let's factor in the money spent by BMG to push his ugly mug before the 'clueless consumers' he despises yet expects them to turn up and pay for his 5* hotel/asylum lifestyle.

f*** Morrissey!

Low In High School? #FlopNotBop

Let the record show that #Cheesegate was a massive success as it forced Morrissey to claim he was 'vegan' for PR purposes whilst still endorsing the sale of torture/slaughter animal foods at his gigs. You might one to click on this article to realise just how problematic Morrissey is considered to be by genuine animal abolitionists....

Mission accomplished....

best
BB

After 30+ Years, Morrissey Goes Vegan But Calls Veganism “Purist”

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/after-30-years-morrissey-goes-vegan-but-calls-veganism-purist/
I didn't know anything about the cheese or cardigans. What a hoot it all sounds.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom