"Low in High School" (Deluxe Edition) vinyl - sleeve and tracklist at Amazon

Low in High School (Deluxe Edition) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JK2C8YT/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_zEn2Bb1XF2CGE

Description
  • Vinyl (December 7, 2018)
  • Deluxe Edition edition
  • Number of Discs: 2
  • Label: BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd
  • ASIN: B07JK2C8YT
Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. My Love, I'd Do Anything for You
2. I Wish You Lonely
3. Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
4. Home Is a Question Mark
5. Spent the Day in Bed
6. I Bury the Living

Disc: 2
1. In Your Lap
2. The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel
3. All the Young People Must Fall in Love
4. When You Open Your Legs
5. Who Will Protect Us from the Police?
6. Israel

Disc: 3
1. Lover-To-Be
2. Back on the Chain Gang
3. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
4. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over

Disc: 4
1. You'll Be Gone (Live)
2. Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)
3. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)
4. I Didn't Know What to Do (Live)
5. Judy Is a Punk (Live)

Note: Image on Amazon currently corrupted.

UPDATE Nov. 1:

Posted by Eustace Walks:

Extracted from the (iTunes) pre-order page's code...

44727_2000x0w.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Disc 3 on its own will do. Any remaster etc.

Great cover. Would love this vinyl but I already have LIHS on green vinyl. Pity these deluxe versions aren't released on day 1. I know the live extra tracks wouldn't have been ready but still. Here I am tempted yet again by Moz to spend shitloads of money on essentially something we already have. I can't think of any artist who milks the system quite as much as Moz does. Ah well I guess that's a good complaint and it's better to have more releases and more choices.

Great cover. Would love this vinyl but I already have LIHS on green vinyl. Pity these deluxe versions aren't released on day 1. I know the live extra tracks wouldn't have been ready but still. Here I am tempted yet again by Moz to spend shitloads of money on essentially something we already have. I can't think of any artist who milks the system quite as much as Moz does. Ah well I guess that's a good complaint and it's better to have more releases and more choices.
The stores and online shops are littered with rereleased albums of plenty of artists, not just Morrissey. I don't think he does it anymore than most.

Apparently Mozz doesn't want my money, no cd version?, no iTunes? no deal then.

Apparently Mozz doesn't want my money, no cd version?, no iTunes? no deal then.

You have to buy a turntable and stereo system.I guess most fans love format vinyl more than cd,as they are older.These days cds and vinyls don't sell so much.But as the singles of last album chart to number one or close ,maybe it's a label choice.i also want cd,so we have here to claim.

You have to buy a turntable and stereo system.I guess most fans love format vinyl more than cd,as they are older.These days cds and vinyls don't sell so much.But as the singles of last album chart to number one or close ,maybe it's a label choice.i also want cd,so we have here to claim.

A nice compromise would be the inclusion of a download code with the vinyl which a lot of releases currently do.

Who is behind this deluxe version? There's nothing about it in Morrissey Central or in M-Porium. Is it an official edition?

The Facebook and Twitter pages have uploaded a banner saying the album is out now. The links within the first link, directing to Spotify, Amazon, etc. aren’t live at the moment, though.

Second link takes you to YouTube, where the video for Back On The Chain Gang has just been uploaded.

@Famous when dead - is this the proper, non-corrupted cover that should be replaced on the main article? Or has someone just removed the grey bar and done a mock-up to make it look more like the correct image?
The art shared on FB as real was taken from Ironbridge on IG (including their 'fixed' cover'). Their efforts were very close to the finished product in the tweet/FB post above.
Ironbridge:
20181101_155630.jpg
Official:
45198441_1914425401927325_366277821774954496_n.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Regarding the video: Wow... Morrissey pantomiming with the guitar! I was hopeful that he had learned to play but then when his hands were shown it seems clear to me (a novice guitar player) that he was just randomly moving his fingers around

I started listening to cassettes back in the 80s. Then my brother's vinyl in mid 80s, then the world was sold a complete scam which was the CD. Superior sound, blah blah. Then I rediscovered vinyl a few years ago and remembered that the sound of an LP on a good stereo is a zillion times better than CD. Unfortunately LPs cost a small fortune these days.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom