Low In High School Deluxe - digital extra tracks (upgraded to FLAC - 12 May, '19)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
hh.jpg

For those wishing to keep their vinyl unopened or anyone interested in hearing the unreleased tracks:

13. Lover-To-Be
14. Back on the Chain Gang
15. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
16. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over
17. You'll Be Gone (Live)
18. Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)
19. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)
20. I Didn't Know What to Do (Live)
21. Judy Is a Punk (Live)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1h5yvb

Update:
Although the above digital files are fine, here is another digital source's 320 kbps version of the 3 unreleased studio songs:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4u1s8u

Someone feel free to share the iTunes versions if they want.

Have a wonderful holiday season.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
An hour after the fact, I'm moving on from ambivalence to rage. I think this whole thing was just dire. Re-packaging the live B-sides; waiting all this time for said B-sides to be digitally released; making us buy the album AGAIN for the new tracks on vinyl? And they're bland as hell? I'm let down - sorry to say it, but I really freakin' am

View attachment 46732

For those wishing to keep their vinyl unopened or anyone interested in hearing the unreleased tracks:

13. Lover-To-Be
14. Back on the Chain Gang
15. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
16. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over
17. You'll Be Gone (Live)
18. Rose Garden (Live at The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)
19. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)
20. I Didn't Know What to Do (Live)
21. Judy Is a Punk (Live)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1h5yvb

Have a wonderful holiday season.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for sharing. I'd never have bought it.

are these the digital codesor rips from vinyl? Thanks for the reply as I pre order from itunes?

are these the digital codesor rips from vinyl? Thanks for the reply as I pre order from itunes?
These are from a bought digital source - no vinyl rip.
Regards,
FWD.

Updated, please see OP.
Regards,
FWD.

famous comes through once again,thanks for putting these up.some people like the songs, some don't,personally I do.

Yet more proof positive of Morrissey's continuing downwards spiral. He really is doing his utmost to alienate his long-term fans who've excused him everything, time and again. Let's see who'll defend the indefensible.

So did I but my download hasn't appeared yet. Do you have the same problem?

I do have the same problem, apparently it is an iTunes worlwide issue. You can't even prelisten this album. It says i bought it but i haven't been charged.

The official release on iTunes is Dec the 11th . The same day my 10 day grace period is over and I get my new gun - Happy Days !

The official release on iTunes is Dec the 11th . The same day my 10 day grace period is over and I get my new gun - Happy Days !

It is an ALBUM not a stupid videogame to be released on a Tuesday LOL.

Release day was today, it is available on iTunes for streaming but for a strange issue nobody who preorder got the files.

Back
Top Bottom