Loving Morrissey and the Smiths too much?

T

Tynamuna

Does anyone else feel that loving the Smiths and Morrissey is starting to affect their mental health. You feel like his the only what that get 'it' in the world. Makes you depressed not being able to talk with him

Does anyone else feel that loving the Smiths and Morrissey is starting to affect their mental health. You feel like his the only what that get 'it' in the world. Makes you depressed not being able to talk with him

Not really - however my love of Zeppelin is a tad off the wall

no not really.

No.

Based on some of your posts here, I think that you should perhaps see a counselor. I mean that in the kindest of ways and not in a vicious manner.

No.

Based on some of your posts here, I think that you should perhaps see a counselor. I mean that in the kindest of ways and not in a vicious manner.

Yeah I've come to that conclusion as well.

In actually becoming worried should this person meet Morrissey or be around him. Please get help.

No.

I offended to i need to see a counsoler just because i had advice for Morrissey
Since when has he been an untouchable god
Dont worry i'm just fine, i wont stalk precious morrissey
Dr Jung

PS i write my posts with a bit of humor in mind., IF i meet him i would propably not say any thing. I never knew id freak out the totally insane folks at MSolo
Jesus i presumed i fit in whith the fresh bach of mentall asylum posters on here. :eek::confused::tears:

- - - Updated - - -

Whens your next free appointment dr.anonymous

You just made a post saying morrisey is affecting your life and making you depressed. How is that humourous?

PS i write my posts with a bit of humor in mind., IF i meet him i would propably not say any thing. I never knew id freak out the totally insane folks at MSolo
Jesus i presumed i fit in whith the fresh bach of mentall asylum posters on here. :eek::confused::tears:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've come to that conclusion as well.

In actually becoming worried should this person meet Morrissey or be around him. Please get help.
Whens your next free appointment dr.anonymous

- - - Updated - - -

Preaching d*cks...

Thats It i'm leaving this f***ing forum
You people are mean freaks
Morrissey was right
Nothing but a bunch of conflict seeking missiles

Thats It i'm leaving this f***ing forum
You people are mean freaks
Morrissey was right
Nothing but a bunch of conflict seeking missiles

How is saying Morrisseybis affecting your mental health funny?

People responded kindly. Please get the help you need.

I like that you are so open with your emotions. I am not a person who loves continually for longer periods of time, it comes and goes instead, which gives me some time to recover inbetween what, I must admit, can appear like madness especially when love is not requitted. I had my fair share of that. In my case it had somethiing to do with my childhood, parents unable to express their love, but of course i can only talk about myself. If this state of emotion you are in at the moment lasts for longer than let's say 3-4 weeks and you feel you cannot get out of it alone, I'd also recommend you seek someone you can talk to about it without the fear of being ridiculed and rejected, like here on the forum. The positive thing I see in it is that
Morrissey has somehow triggered some feelings inside you that you formerly had no access to, which were probably buried. Look at them and take care of them well. They want to be acknowledged by you not by other people.

Thank you.... You put it nicely, that Morrissey triggered emotions in me that i did not knew before
Was really spot on
I Also unusally dont Love for long
But its different with morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:
Although this forum is still full with quite preachey and judgemental folks

Back
Top Bottom