"Lover-To-Be" Record Store Day listing confirmed & details (Apr. 13, 2019)

46398_46396_20190228_180508.jpg

Record Store Day is April 13.
Confirmed for release on that day:
Morrissey.
Lover-To-Be (now confirmed as a 7").
B-side being the unreleased:

I Thought You Were Dead.

46399_46397_morrissey-lovers-to-be.jpg

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2019/morrissey/

Hot off the press.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
So we can assume “It’s Over” is over ?
Presumably will follow world peace reissue (Étienne Records)

I sure hope so @NealCassidy ! What info do we have on the WPINOYB reissue? Do we know for certain that it is:
A. still happening
B. if there will be extra tracks?

Also: @Famous when dead - will “It’s Over” also have “BOMB” as it’s B-side?
The Joan of Arc covered record may well have existed as it was pictured, but I can't see it being proposed again after the third (maybe 4th) time of it being trotted out on various social media (I would look it all up and present it here, but am feeling lazy tonight).
It's Over/Brow... 7" - well, who knows. It would be very odd to release it at a later date after Wedding... comes out.
The info from earlier (plus California Son) is everything that the rep. is aware of coming out up until May.
So, perhaps, if Wedding... is well received on Monday via the radio & Broadway goes well - maybe June? Again, totally conjecture on my part. Given Wedding... & It's Over both were slated to have the same B-side, it could be a case of one replacing the other.
Nothing whatsoever surprises me anymore with his music releases.
Regards,
FWD.

There is no message in the matrix/dead wax area of this record.
Regards,
FWD.

Has the b-side appeared anywhere yet?

Has the b-side appeared anywhere yet?
Getting the record isn't an issue for myself, but recording it is.
Hopefully @adhouse is on the case?
Regards,
FWD.

I was saving this for an after midnight post - having 3 RSD shops nearby, I am lucky enough to have sourced a copy early and am doing a midnight opening to get my own copy & other goodies.
Close up on the B-side and back:

20190412_153956.jpg
20190412_154101.jpg

This places both tracks at the '17 recording session and therefore make up part of the Low In High School extra/unused songs cited by Joe Chiccarelli.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom