"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compared to the eleventh-hour digital only release of “Kiss Me A Lot” and it’s *cough* ...video..., this is a masterpiece of a release.

Digging the red/Valentine’s Day colour scheme. Definitely will be a curiosity in the discography, though, if it indeed becomes a “double b-side” single. A single for California Son will probably follow shortly after.

Has he cancelled a full European tour before?
No, he hasn’t and he won’t. Just a couple of Berlin dates and Scandinavian dates does not a full European Tour make.

He has cancelled a full South American Tour before, and it didn’t harm his popularity there one bit.

No, he hasn’t and he won’t. Just a couple of Berlin dates and Scandinavian dates does not a full European Tour make.

He has cancelled a full South American Tour before, and it didn’t harm his popularity there one bit.

The uk is in Europe

Not at all, my favourite band is Buzzcocks and they rarely set the charts alight. I’m also a big fan of Bob Mould who used be in Husker Du.

Thanks for letting us know. Did you have cornflakes for breakfast? Are you having a good day?

Any more interesting details like this and you will finally turn into MentalistUncleSkinny.

You'd like that.

California Son will be released much later in the year, yes.

This will make him another vinyl number 1!

number 1 ? Based on what? sales?
I can see where he may think it a catchy
pop song, but number 1 ?

Some of his choices for a single are very perverse, there must be some personal reason for this single. Maybe just to have Donnelly Rhodes on a record sleeve gives him a chuckle.

I think these singles are a bit of a sideline. Think what many smaller bands are doing on Bandcamp and the like. And the Etienne label has been created for him to do what he wants. The vinyl, I think, must sell, and usually ends up at the top of the vinyl chart - not sure in what numbers but as a bonus, that’s a little bit of noteriety

Last edited:
I think these singles are a bit of a sideline. Think what many smaller bands are doing on Bandcamp on the like. And the Etienne label has been created for him to do what he wants. The vinyl, I think, must sell, and usually ends up at the top of the vinyl chart - not sure in what numbers but as a bonus, that’s a little bit of noteriety
Yes, this single may be just a way to generate a little news before the BMG wheels of promotion start to roll for CSon.

Let em roll ! :lbf::rolleyes:

Loved this song since the first time I listened to it. It's about the inevitability of sexual attraction between two people.

20190206_180034.jpg

Interesting n'est-ce pas?
Regards,
FWD.

limited because only about 100 people will want to buy it, no doubt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom