"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s hope the b-side then is unreleased.

looks like California Son might be pushed to summer? Or maybe it was never intended to be released in March.

I mean you would think a single from that would be more appropriate.

Maybe the B sides off California Son?

Well, show me the artists that have consecutive vinyl number ones.

You really do like clutching at straws.Liam Gallagher sold 16000 vinyl copies of his last album in one week and that was the most any artists has sold in the last 20 years

To answer your question, Noel Gallagher for one. Let me ask you this question, who has had a number one vinyl album with the same album hitting number one in the normal charts or the same for a single? That’s a true measure of success.

It’s great that he gets these number ones but I don’t think it’s a sign of an artist that shifts a lot of product

Last edited:
It would make sense for something like this to be issued on Record Store Day.

Which probably means that it wont be. :)

It’s great that he gets these number ones but I don’t think it’s a sign of an artist that shifts a lot of product

It isn’t necessarily, but who said it was?

But having consecutive vinyl number ones certainly isn’t a sign for a fallen career, which you bizarrely claimed.

It isn’t necessarily, but who said it was?

But having consecutive vinyl number ones certainly isn’t a sign for a fallen career, which you bizarrely claimed.

Of the vinyl number ones he has had, not one got into the normal top 100, which means he is probably selling less than 500 of these records, that’s not great.

Again nobody says it’s great.
You claim his career is fallen because he has vinyl number ones which is bizarre.

And this is a limited edition, so it won’t sell more than this limited amount, no.

Again nobody says it’s great.
You claim his career is fallen because he has vinyl number ones which is bizarre.

And this is a limited edition, so it won’t sell more than this limited amount, no.

I think his career has fallen in the UK since last year. I fully expect a farewell tour in the not too distant future although he did say he wouldn’t be playing the UK again back in 2015.

I think his career has fallen in the UK since last year. I fully expect a farewell tour in the not too distant future although he did say he wouldn’t be playing the UK again back in 2015.
You may think so, no need to stress it in every single post on here though.

And it clearly isn’t backed up by any evidence whatsoever.

That’s what you keep coming back to, very thin evidence won’t you say?
Shows get cancelled everywhere and all the time.

Is this song the unreleased song or is the song on the flip side the unreleased song?

Who is the man on the cover?
Is this song the unreleased song or is the song on the flip side the unreleased song?

Who is the man on the cover?
Given its title is on the front cover, it's pretty safe to assume it's the A-side.
B-side remains a mystery.
Donnelly Rhodes is named in the OP.
Regards,
FWD.

After This Is Morrissey one shouldn't be surprised about anything, but this is still a very curious release. A late vinyl single of a very minor song (I'm being very diplomatic here) from a vinyl-only limited edition deluxe album. As for the b-side, surely there is some recent live cover that has not been aired yet?

As for the vinyl chart debate, 7-inch singles are a very niche format. Getting a number one in that chart means nothing at all money- or success-wise. These are fan-only releases that are unlikely to make any profit. Good for you if you enjoy collecting them, but that's all.

You really do like clutching at straws.Liam Gallagher sold 16000 vinyl copies of his last album in one week and that was the most any artists has sold in the last 20 years

To answer your question, Noel Gallagher for one. Let me ask you this question, who has had a number one vinyl album with the same album hitting number one in the normal charts or the same for a single? That’s a true measure of success.

Maybe Moz isn't for you and you should listen to Coldplay or the Backstreet Boys instead because your idea of good music appears to be based on how many units they sell.

Maybe Moz isn't for you and you should listen to Coldplay or the Backstreet Boys instead because your idea of good music appears to be based on how many units they sell.

Not at all, my favourite band is Buzzcocks and they rarely set the charts alight. I’m also a big fan of Bob Mould who used be in Husker Du.

No, he said quite specifically, that there would be no point in additional touring without any new material. Things changed...but there may now be a different reason not to return if Dave and his friends are going to protest wherever and whenever he intends to play.

SOSB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom