"Lover-To-Be" (LTD Ed.) Coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Feb 5, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Feb 5, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Feb 5, 2019.

1. countthree
      countthree
      Looking at all the covers during his extensive career there's another undeniable fact about Morrissey: he has great taste in men.
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Agree, I think Ironbridge has the wording correct and the B-side will be an unreleased song. That makes the most sense. I'm just not putting my name to anything definitive given how changeable things can be.
      Regards,
      FWD.
    3. A scanty bit of thing
      A scanty bit of thing
      Lover-to-be is hot af. Love the red record - to match.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. LOVER3SEE
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    5. TonyMaroneythePony
      TonyMaroneythePony
      What was Mexico and South America? Haters gonna hate......
    6. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Sigh...
      I see my pointing out Jesse's location tag on his tweet has made it on to Facebook as 'the boys' are all in France recording an album.
      There is possibly some truth to that, but can people not get their heads around how unhelpful turning scraps of information in to 'solid' fact is?
      Double sigh...
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sigh more vinyl exclusive releases wanna....:sick: but my pocket says thanks.
    8. vegan cro spirit 111
      vegan cro spirit 111
      :rolleyes:

it either true or not true.o_O something is or is not, the law of the excluded middle.:straightface:

please note prior information provided by myself.:cool:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Ossie
      Ossie
      Maybe Blue Dreamer’s Eyes? Or By the Time I Get To Whatever it was called?
      • Like Like x 1
    10. countthree
      countthree
      By the Time I Get to Wherever I’m Going seems to be the perfect match to :love:R 2 B.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The headline on 'Messages From Morrissey' literally says: "LIMITED EDITION - COMING SOON PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED B-SIDE". You'd have to work VERY hard, or be someone who doesn't speak English as a first language to make that sentence refer to the A Side being unreleased (which of course, it isn't).

Clearly the missing full stop in the sentence is after 'coming soon'. Why would anyone say 'Limited Edition - coming soon, previously unreleased. B Side'. It doesn't even make sense. Of course there is a B Side, you bloody fool - it's a vinyl single! :lbf:
    12. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      There is not a single post by myself that indicates any lack of a b-side or that it is single sided - simply a point about not making definitive statements about unknowns.
      So save the 'bloody fool' - calling someone something based on a false conclusion is a pretty foolish act itself.
      Is that your best contribution to this forum?
      I'd suggest that if you're going to police language in posts: you start with the earliest and work your way forward. You may be busy, but it's just my post right?
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 2
    13. TheIronBridge
      TheIronBridge
      Even released singles are PREVIOUSLY unreleased. Pedantic semantics aside, I double took when Burt Reynolds at first glance and not the young and the restless Donnelly Rhodes. Did he ever see the beckoning finger of fate?

Yours,

TheIronBridge
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      So when 'My Love I'd Do Anything For You was released as a single, it was 'previously unreleased', despite the fact it had already been released on an album months before? Uh, OK then... :crazy:
    15. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      I think Donnelly got some Moz attention for perhaps the Butch Cassidy / Newman connection or Soap. To answer you directly: yes, I believe he died in a hospice and was very aware of his impending fate. If you meant something else - do say.
      I enjoy your designs - I'd still say the record is a 7" though ;)
      The California Son mock-up was excellent, I can only hope the ("proposed") released one is as good.
      Kind regards,
      FWD.
    16. TheIronBridge
      TheIronBridge
      Sorry, I should really label it when I'm being flippant and sarcastic.
    17. TheIronBridge
      TheIronBridge
      I'm flattered. I'm afraid I was making a tawdry reference to "Don't make fun of daddy's voice". My money is on it being a 10" by the scale of the mock-up.
      • Like Like x 2
    18. katiamos
      katiamos
      I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France
    19. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Oh joy. Another album chock full o' nowt. Rejoice.
      Uncleskinny
      This message by Uncleskinny has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
      • Troll Troll x 5
    20. vegan cro spirit 111
      vegan cro spirit 111

:rolleyes:

you triggered Surface....I mean Skinny.......at this point does it even matter with the many identical sock puppets all having Skinny as the fountainhead.:thumb: They are all one and the same, "eldritch" do you think there is such a real person like this "eldritch"??:crazy:

Of course they are in France making a new album as expressed in one of my prior posts.:brows: