"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at all the covers during his extensive career there's another undeniable fact about Morrissey: he has great taste in men.

But lover-to-be is released...?

But not blue dreamer eyes...
Agree, I think Ironbridge has the wording correct and the B-side will be an unreleased song. That makes the most sense. I'm just not putting my name to anything definitive given how changeable things can be.
Regards,
FWD.

Sigh...
I see my pointing out Jesse's location tag on his tweet has made it on to Facebook as 'the boys' are all in France recording an album.
There is possibly some truth to that, but can people not get their heads around how unhelpful turning scraps of information in to 'solid' fact is?
Double sigh...
FWD.

Sigh more vinyl exclusive releases wanna....:sick: but my pocket says thanks.

Sigh...
I see my pointing out Jesse's location tag on his tweet has made it on to Facebook as 'the boys' are all in France recording an album.
There is possibly some truth to that, but can people not get their heads around how unhelpful turning scraps of information in to 'solid' fact is?
Double sigh...
FWD.

:rolleyes:

it either true or not true.o_O something is or is not, the law of the excluded middle.:straightface:

please note prior information provided by myself.:cool:

It is his assertion about 'previously unreleased B-side' - the Central post doesn't differentiate between whether the title track is the 'unreleased' track or if it will feature a new one (let's hope it's the latter).
Regards,
FWD.

The headline on 'Messages From Morrissey' literally says: "LIMITED EDITION - COMING SOON PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED B-SIDE". You'd have to work VERY hard, or be someone who doesn't speak English as a first language to make that sentence refer to the A Side being unreleased (which of course, it isn't).

Clearly the missing full stop in the sentence is after 'coming soon'. Why would anyone say 'Limited Edition - coming soon, previously unreleased. B Side'. It doesn't even make sense. Of course there is a B Side, you bloody fool - it's a vinyl single! :lbf:

The headline on 'Messages From Morrissey' literally says: "LIMITED EDITION - COMING SOON PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED B-SIDE". You'd have to work VERY hard, or be someone who doesn't speak English as a first language to make that sentence refer to the A Side being unreleased (which of course, it isn't).

Clearly the missing full stop in the sentence is after 'coming soon'. Why would anyone say 'Limited Edition - coming soon, previously unreleased. B Side'. It doesn't even make sense. Of course there is a B Side, you bloody fool - it's a vinyl single! :lbf:
There is not a single post by myself that indicates any lack of a b-side or that it is single sided - simply a point about not making definitive statements about unknowns.
So save the 'bloody fool' - calling someone something based on a false conclusion is a pretty foolish act itself.
Is that your best contribution to this forum?
I'd suggest that if you're going to police language in posts: you start with the earliest and work your way forward. You may be busy, but it's just my post right?
FWD.

Even released singles are PREVIOUSLY unreleased. Pedantic semantics aside, I double took when Burt Reynolds at first glance and not the young and the restless Donnelly Rhodes. Did he ever see the beckoning finger of fate?

Yours,

TheIronBridge

Even released singles are PREVIOUSLY unreleased.
So when 'My Love I'd Do Anything For You was released as a single, it was 'previously unreleased', despite the fact it had already been released on an album months before? Uh, OK then... :crazy:

Even released singles are PREVIOUSLY unreleased. Pedantic semantics aside, I double took when Burt Reynolds at first glance and not the young and the restless Donnelly Rhodes. Did he ever see the beckoning finger of fate?

Yours,

TheIronBridge
I think Donnelly got some Moz attention for perhaps the Butch Cassidy / Newman connection or Soap. To answer you directly: yes, I believe he died in a hospice and was very aware of his impending fate. If you meant something else - do say.
I enjoy your designs - I'd still say the record is a 7" though ;)
The California Son mock-up was excellent, I can only hope the ("proposed") released one is as good.
Kind regards,
FWD.

So when 'My Love I'd Do Anything For You was released as a single, it was 'previously unreleased', despite the fact it had already been released on an album months before? Uh, OK then... :crazy:

Sorry, I should really label it when I'm being flippant and sarcastic.

I think Donnelly got some Moz attention for perhaps the Butch Cassidy / Newman connection or Soap. To answer you directly: yes, I believe he died in a hospice and was very aware of his impending fate. If you meant something else - do say.
I enjoy your designs - I'd still say the record is a 7" though ;)
The California Son mock-up was excellent, I can only hope the ("proposed") released one is as good.
Kind regards,
FWD.

I'm flattered. I'm afraid I was making a tawdry reference to "Don't make fun of daddy's voice". My money is on it being a 10" by the scale of the mock-up.

Sigh...
Double sigh...
FWD.
I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France

I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France

:rolleyes:

you triggered Surface....I mean Skinny.......at this point does it even matter with the many identical sock puppets all having Skinny as the fountainhead.:thumb: They are all one and the same, "eldritch" do you think there is such a real person like this "eldritch"??:crazy:

Of course they are in France making a new album as expressed in one of my prior posts.:brows:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom