Love Music Hate Racism by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

TAKE THE PILL FOLKS!! LEARN AND WATCH!!
Robinson is NOT A RACIST!! View and consume dude >

ANY THOUGHTS??
Tommy talks a lot of sense, but its his history which lets him down. In general people all want the same thing, which is peace and an equal society, but we live in turbulent times, some cultures can never mix peacefully, and that is on all sides. Their is concern that the far right is growing, but the far right grows because of terrorist attacks in Europe, and fair enough terrorist attacks happen due to US/UK foreign policy. We in the UK voted to leave the EU, I personally didn't vote to leave, but I can see why the majority did, and that's due to an outrageous number of foreign people heading to our country. It's not any individual person's fault, but were in a right mess now.

How do we know the ticket sales figures?
There were multiple posts on here from people expressing surprise that so many tickets were still available weeks after they were released - before Dave even announced his event. And other posts by people with contacts at venues, saying they weren't selling well (Edinburgh said they had decided to close off the upper circle). And another source has claimed the Castlefield Bowl only sold 38% of all tickets. It is simply not feasible that sales could be impacted so catastrophically, from the start, by Dave Haslam announcing his event some weeks later.

There were multiple posts on here from people expressing surprise that so many tickets were still available weeks after they were released - before Dave even announced his event. And other posts by people with contacts at venues, saying they weren't selling well (Edinburgh said they had decided to close off the upper circle). And another source has claimed the Castlefield Bowl only sold 38% of all tickets. It is simply not feasible that sales could be impacted so catastrophically, from the start, by Dave Haslam announcing his event some weeks later.
The statement from Morrissey's management in regard to the Dave Haslam event would seem to point to that being the main reason, who's got the figures? I'd say nobody has. Personally I thought the tickets were over priced anyway, but considering the previous 2018 UK concerts, I'm pretty sure that most tickets would have been sold.

:crazy:

Posts by Skinny/al-Halaam sock puppets.
Like they would have any ticket sale information, being basically vagrants.:lbf:

So, in summary, the founder of the great 80s Manchester fanzine Debris and 80s indie label Play Hard has, amongst other things, played records professionally, therefore if he thinks racism is bad that must mean it's great. Have I missed anything?

So, in summary, the founder of the great 80s Manchester fanzine Debris and 80s indie label Play Hard has, amongst other things, played records professionally, therefore if he thinks racism is bad that must mean it's great. Have I missed anything?

You can't trust Dave.......he was a mate of Jimmy Saville's. Good judgement isn't his forte.

The mods(Skinny Surface) are banning my big font color posts. Aint that something. While the Skinny/Surface sock puppet trolls calling everyone Nazi c***s roll on.
TOS must prohibit the use of large color fonts. The TOS gives the large color fonts and the TOS
takes away, except for Skinny and the sock puppets that can carry on undisturbed.:rolleyes:
I'm on to you. And while your other persona is the same inane cheerleader, at least it isn't quite so relentless.

Unless it's one of the days that it is.

TAKE THE PILL FOLKS!! LEARN AND WATCH!!
Robinson is NOT A RACIST!! View and consume dude >

ANY THOUGHTS??

Garvey reminds me of Public Enemy in that he wants to work for his own people becoming better people and the Public Enemy were exactly the same which is why they to this day are the best representatives of that music genre.

When it comes to Skinny it must be quite clear that he was largely inspired politically by the Bradford riots in the summer of 2001. I've searched for an answer to why he has those views of his and you cannot look past those events in Bradford 2001. But it wasn't just in Bradford things kicked off.

The really graphic videos are now quite hard to find online.

Because he's jealous that the guy stole his act and got further with it.
The Trump thing was weird but I think it had to do with Moz not liking his looks and the way he sounds. It was not about Trump's views or plans for the future and that but the mexican wall thing meant he had to hate on Trump to keep the mexicali cash cow going.

I'm on to you. And while your other persona is the same inane cheerleader, at least it isn't quite so relentless.

Unless it's one of the days that it is.

You sure its not my 'other godlike species' LOL:crazy:

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom