Love Music Hate Racism by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

Dave Haslam is the reason the tour is cancelled, shitty nobody who has ruined a lot of peoples nights for no other reason than getting some publicity, fellas a drug taking toss pot, so if you support Dave Haslam get down to his shitty party, swallow a load a drugs, inject yourself with heroin, snort coke & swallow a load a pills, this tosser has made a living out of drug abuse.
The tickets weren't selling before Dave announced his event. In fact, a month earlier Dave was peddling a rather sweet story about cooking cauliflower cheese for Morrissey while he was plugging his book. FWIW, I think that's a bit hypocritical but you can't blame him for the cancellation, the chronology of events doesn't stack up.

The tickets weren't selling before Dave announced his event. In fact, a month earlier Dave was peddling a rather sweet story about cooking cauliflower cheese for Morrissey while he was plugging his book. FWIW, I think that's a bit hypocritical but you can't blame him for the cancellation, the chronology of events doesn't stack up.
Dave's a drugged up f***er, do you not know the Manchester dance club scene?, this guy's probly not been level headed for 30 years,...drugged up to the eyeballs, and I'm probably very close to the truth in saying that, I know these people, totally off their heads, scraping a living now mind,

Dave Haslam is the reason the tour is cancelled, shitty nobody who has ruined a lot of peoples nights for no other reason than getting some publicity, fellas a drug taking toss pot, so if you support Dave Haslam get down to his shitty party, swallow a load a drugs, inject yourself with heroin, snort coke & swallow a load a pills, this tosser has made a living out of drug abuse.

Nazis are thick, aren't they?

Ticket sales were dreadful way before Dave's event was announced. Now whose fault is that?

I find it very telling (though I predicted it numerous times) that the intellectually-unspectacular Nazis are now flooding this place, and at the same time praising For Britain. I mean, it's almost as if she's asked people to come here and do that, isn't it. But fear not! These are all bears of very little brain!

Ticket sales were dreadful way before Dave's event was announced. Now whose fault is that?

I find it very telling (though I predicted it numerous times) that the intellectually-unspectacular Nazis are now flooding this place, and at the same time praising For Britain. I mean, it's almost as if she's asked people to come here and do that, isn't it. But fear not! These are all bears of very little brain!

Ayatollah Churchill:crazy:

Oh, and brace yourself for more poorly-spelled, poorly thought-out, poorly rationalised posts from brain-dead drongoes who are following orders. It's tragic, and sad that these are the people fighting Morrissey's corner now. How did it get to the point that electoral footnotes - NAZI electoral footnotes are now worthy of praise by a once-great poet? Could it be money, yes-men and booze? Yes it could.

Oh, and brace yourself for more poorly-spelled, poorly thought-out, poorly rationalised posts from brain-dead drongoes who are following orders. It's tragic, and sad that these are the people fighting Morrissey's corner now. How did it get to the point that electoral footnotes - NAZI electoral footnotes are now worthy of praise by a once-great poet? Could it be money, yes-men and booze? Yes it could.
Brace yourselves for more fascist nonsense and outright lies and gossip from a once great admirer of poetry and music.
‘That chip on your shoulder gets bigger as you get older.
A dedicated swallower of fascism
An accident waiting to happen!

Dave's a drugged up f***er, do you not know the Manchester dance club scene?, this guy's probly not been level headed for 30 years,...drugged up to the eyeballs, and I'm probably very close to the truth in saying that, I know these people, totally off their heads, scraping a living now mind,
Sooooo.... how does him being 'a drugged up f***er' (your words, I can't comment on the social habits or otherwise of Mr Haslam) strengthen your argument? It's a non sequitur. It's like saying, he drives a great big blue Mercedes. Therefore he definitely caused the cancellations. The two things are completely unconnected. In fact if he's 'drugged up to the eyeballs' I would think he's even less likely to have the skills to pull off such a coup.

Sooooo.... how does him being 'a drugged up f***er' (your words, I can't comment on the social habits or otherwise of Mr Haslam) strengthen your argument? It's a non sequitur. It's like saying, he drives a great big blue Mercedes. Therefore he definitely caused the cancellations. The two things are completely unconnected. In fact if he's 'drugged up to the eyeballs' I would think he's even less likely to have the skills to pull off such a coup.
I can't be 100%, tweet Dave, ask him yourself, I reckon he's swallowed in excess of a thousand pills, probly shoved 20 grands worth of coke up his nose, tweet him and ask, id be very surprised if he has never taken drugs, but that may be the case, I don't know? Ask him yourself

How do you know the ticket sales figures?

I can't be 100%, tweet Dave, ask him yourself, I reckon he's swallowed in excess of a thousand pills, probly shoved 20 grands worth of coke up his nose, tweet him and ask, id be very surprised if he has never taken drugs, but that may be the case, I don't know? Ask him yourself
You have missed my point. How does him being a drug user (or not) make him responsible for the cancellations?
I was originally replying to your post that said 'Dave Haslam is the reason the tour is cancelled.'
I replied, 'The tickets weren't selling before Dave announced his event.'
But you've gone off at a tangent talking about drug abuse.

They used to be but boy oh boy would they beat you to it no matter what topic or knowledge. That is one mastermind competition you would not win.

Wait, so doing drugs is worse than doing racism :rolleyes:
Considering the things caused by drugs, I'd say its deffo a problem, I'm not saying racism isn't, I know/knew people who are dead due to drugs, and alcohol is also a drug,...sorry to state the obvious

You have missed my point. How does him being a drug user (or not) make him responsible for the cancellations?
I was originally replying to your post that said 'Dave Haslam is the reason the tour is cancelled.'
I replied, 'The tickets weren't selling before Dave announced his event.'
But you've gone off at a tangent talking about drug abuse.
How do we know the ticket sales figures?

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom