Love Music Hate Racism by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

You would think Haslem called for Morrissey to be “dragged to the edge of the village and flogged.” With this sad pathetic piece by Fiona. Oh wait! That was what Morrissey said about the Peckhams. For what offense? Because Moz deemed them “insufferable”? Morrissey has been giving it for years. Madonna, Beyoncé, McCartney, etc. One right after another. Give me a damn break with these boo-hoo pieces worrying about free speech. And now all the very nice Morrissey fans who remain are so very sad and worried about their dear fragile Morrissey. And how they are being treated so unfairly and unkind on Twitter by all the meanie ex-fans. Oh my word! I can’t take it! Some of the nastiest, two-faced, shit talking fans out there clutching their pearls! Hysterical. You know who you are too.
Suppose you condone child rape & murder, well done,

Yet if some of the more rabid anti-Morrissey posters here are to be believed (and I don’t include you) Morrissey cancelled his tour because of the pressure from Haslam et al, curtailing the free speech they claim to protect for all.

Here is the tweet from LMHR celebrating the cancellations. It’s a “result” apparently. I’m not aware of anyone wanting to close down Haslam’s shindig.

View attachment 44887

On Morrissey's part he has an unfortunate habit of saying something controversial and then appearing to back down, perhaps under pressure from those around him. It seems particularly silly this time as the “controversy” was to align himself with a crazy cat lady who ordered a box of A4 letterheads online and now thinks she runs a viable political party.

He’d have been better off with UKIP now they seem to have put their leadership problems behind them.

I fail to see what benefit there is for victims of racism or anti-racism organizations by the shutdown of Morrissey. Each to their own I guess.

Yet if some of the more rabid anti-Morrissey posters here are to be believed (and I don’t include you) Morrissey cancelled his tour because of the pressure from Haslam et al, curtailing the free speech they claim to protect for all.

Here is the tweet from LMHR celebrating the cancellations. It’s a “result” apparently. I’m not aware of anyone wanting to close down Haslam’s shindig.

View attachment 44887

On Morrissey's part he has an unfortunate habit of saying something controversial and then appearing to back down, perhaps under pressure from those around him. It seems particularly silly this time as the “controversy” was to align himself with a crazy cat lady who ordered a box of A4 letterheads online and now thinks she runs a viable political party.

He’d have been better off with UKIP now they seem to have put their leadership problems behind them.

Anne Marie isn't a crazy cat lady lol! She's actually a very intelligent woman who's studied Islamic scriptures & laws. She knows the quran inside out. She speaks out about grooming gangs, forced marriages, halal slaughter, honour killings etc, The subjects that are happening in our country right now. It's not a nice thing and I can understand people don't want to admit and face the problems but like Morrissey was trying to say, we need to open these things up for discussion. He spoke about Anne Marie Waters because she has stood up and spoken about these issues.

View attachment 44887

I wouldn't imagine the alternative concert played any part in anything apart from annoying Morrissey, which I think was the point behind it.

Is Eddie Hitler still UKIP's leader?

Anne Marie isn't a crazy cat lady lol! She's actually a very intelligent woman who's studied Islamic scriptures & laws. She knows the quran inside out. She speaks out about grooming gangs, forced marriages, halal slaughter, honour killings etc, The subjects that are happening in our country right now. It's not a nice thing and I can understand people don't want to admit and face the problems but like Morrissey was trying to say, we need to open these things up for discussion. He spoke about Anne Marie Waters because she has stood up and spoken about these issues.

How do you know she knows the Quran inside out? She comes across as an idiot.

I've watched her speeches & lectures, all her claims etc have been confirmed by scholars. I like to get both sides of the story.

I've read the Quran, it's a load of old bollocks like the Bible is and open to lots of interpretation. While she was shit talking did she say things were her interpretation or fact? Hang on, I already know the answer.

Suppose you condone child rape & murder, well done,

Oh f*** off. I am so sick and god damn tired of “oh well I guess you support that” bullshit. Do you honestly think Moz cares anything about that? Do ya? Ya dumb f***? It’s all those “other” things about Robinson he gets a hard on for. English for the English and all that. Which is also BS since he moved away. If he cared he wouldn’t have victim shamed Spacey’s victim! Did he give one care for that kid??? Wake the f*** up

But wasn't the leader racist(in your eyes) before this? National front disco, Bengali in platforms, Finsbury Park??
Or were you a racist then also
He lives in a box
a very big box
Jack Walker
and like it or not
the c*** is gonna rot
Jack Walker
Jack Walker

Oh when we sang that the pub was rocking.

That anyone could possibly think that a free dance party in a 400 capacity club is responsible for shutting down a 9-date international tour in venues ranging from 2,900-18,000 capacity is completely ridiculous.

Yes indeed, as he insulted Ponce, The Royal Family, Margaret Thatcher, Jamie Oliver and many many more. The disgrace!
Hang him, quarter him! Protect your children from him!

Hey, Morrissey can insult who he likes - that's fine and dandy.

What irritates me is that he insults whole swathes of people for no reason other than to stir up anger and be provocative, but as soon as someone does wrong to him, Morrissey and his fans have a big old cry and whinge about "muh freeze peach". If you wanna be a twat to people, you have to expect people to be a twat to you.

Hey, Morrissey can insult who he likes - that's fine and dandy.

What irritates me is that he insults whole swathes of people for no reason other than to stir up anger and be provocative, but as soon as someone does wrong to him, Morrissey and his fans have a big old cry and whinge about "muh freeze peach". If you wanna be a twat to people, you have to expect people to be a twat to you.
I think he has every right to condemn the Manchester bomb, fair enough we can all have Manchester Bees on our cars, we can all claim Manchester is a united city, but it still doesn't excuse the downright murder, directed at children in Manchester in the name of Islam, 22 killed & hundreds seriously injured, this is not about being a "twat", to Dave Haslam its just get my name about, and we shouldn't allow him to make money out of it, he's a fly round shit.

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom