Love Music Hate Racism by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

Blah blah blah says John Nobb

Wa wa waah says Fiona Dullwell.

You're just as bad as each other.

Morrissey has said some daft things in the eyes of the majority of his older fanbase (imcluding me) this has meant tickets haven't sold very well (as not many younger folks have 70 plus quid to burn on a 90 minute concert whilst we are having a heatwave) and thats about it really.
PS Write a letter to the Times rather than Santa f***ing Claus

Well thank you for saying something I never said and then calling it problematic.

Completely nutty.

To clarify my thoughts Morrissey, he was quite interesting and entertaining until he decided to be an alt-right bore, e.g before he hit the vodka hard

AND,here is how fake news works.
Skinny carps on about M's alcohol problem(oh,he also knows it's vodka)without ever a shred of evidence.
This is read so many times it becomes a truth to another poster.
He then promulgates the original claim,without having any knowledge or insight.

These are dangerous times.

Well thank you for saying something I never said and then calling it problematic.

Completely nutty.

To clarify my thoughts Morrissey, he was quite interesting and entertaining until he decided to be an alt-right bore, e.g before he hit the vodka hard and landed on Breitbart. Now I can read his views off any other indentikit nutjob on the web. Are his fans all racist? No but it helps if you share his views or are happy to turn a blind eye.
Hmmm, I only asked a question...
And some men here do think anyone who likes his music is a racist, but I’m glad to hear you’re not in their very bleak camp. Still didn’t answer my question as to why you would find Fiona Sidwell right-wing though?

My view on Morrissey is that he always ruffled some feathers with his views, and always will.
I don’t always agree with it, but I’m here for the music. The Smiths are the best band ever and Moz the best lyricist, on par only with Bob Dylan maybe, as the late and great Peter Finance of Kingston-upon-Hill once said.

And also "he is being viciously attacked for having an opinion that differs to yours.". Yes, that's right. Because he's a f***ING RIGHT-WING BIGOT who's not used to having people criticize him. Well boo-f***ing hoo.

Oh, and 'she doesn't speak for Morrissey"? f*** off. From the lady who wrote his liner notes? Morrissey is getting someone else to do his dirty work for him again, so it looks like he's not getting his dirty, racist fingers more contaminated.

What a f***ing stink.
Oh dear, skinny.

Hmmm, I only asked a question...
And some men here do think anyone who likes his music is a racist, but I’m glad to hear you’re not in their very bleak camp. Still didn’t answer my question as to why you would find Fiona Sidwell right-wing though?

My view on Morrissey is that he always ruffled some feathers with his views, and always will.
I don’t always agree with it, but I’m here for the music. The Smiths are the best band ever and Moz the best lyricist, on par only with Bob Dylan maybe, as the late and great Peter Finance of Kingston-upon-Hill once said.

Fiona Sidwell? She's peddling the same shit the rest of the clan peddle which always has big holes in. Like the free speech nonsense, it's complete drivel but it's a good propaganda tool as people keep running with it.

As for Bob Dylan, never liked him.

But right-wing:confused: All drivel is right-wing by default? Interesting.
Fiona Sidwell? She's peddling the same shit the rest of the clan peddle which always has big holes in. Like the free speech nonsense, it's complete drivel but it's a good propaganda tool as people keep running with it.

As for Bob Dylan, never liked him.
So who else do you like apart from Moz? Have you found new faves or old ones?

Didn't Morrissey once call Madonna a prostitute, insulting Madonna, for no reason whatsoever, and prostitutes all in the same sentence.

Why yes, yes he did. And the self-proclaimed “nice fan” contingency howled with laughter and agreement with Moz. People also forget he doesn’t really care for women either. Another funny/sad point is he victim blamed Spacey’s 14 year old accuser but heaven forbid Morrissey’s done...DONE because of a DJ party Haslem is throwing. Talking about Moz being a victim. f***ing laughable

But right-wing:confused: All drivel is right-wing by default? Interesting.

So who else do you like apart from Moz? Have you found new faves or old ones?

Again, you're saying things that I haven't said.

I like Sufjan Stevens a lot these days, Carrie and Lowell is probably my favourite album from this decade. It's very lo-fi as he recorded much of it in hotel rooms but the song writing is great and it's very personal. I don't like a lot of new things, probably down to the production, everything is over done these days and limited to death. Even the re-formed Pixies sound is far too polished.

All you crying at the cruel, cruel treatment of Morrissey by those who've turned away, read this and have a word with yourselves, you damn hypocrites.
That moment when a hypocrite screams hypocrite like a killer with knife in hand pointing at victim shouting murderer.

Agreed on both parts!
Sufjan had been a fave since Illinoise and Pixies reformation was really sullying a legacy...
Although I still love the old songs of course :)

Again, you're saying things that I haven't said.

I like Sufjan Stevens a lot these days, Carrie and Lowell is probably my favourite album from this decade. It's very lo-fi as he recorded much of it in hotel rooms but the song writing is great and it's very personal. I don't like a lot of new things, probably down to the production, everything is over done these days and limited to death. Even the re-formed Pixies sound is far too polished.

Great album that.

Fair play to her for shining the light of Haslams tactics, twisting Morrisseys words. It was like Haslam had an obsession or some kind of axe to grind with Morrissey.

This free chavy event is to go ahead with Haslam trying to paint himself as this hero figure lol. Very clever to name the event 'Love Music Hate Racism' cause nobody would argue with that.

Fiona herself has taken a risk writing the article knowing that she'll get some kind of backlash but on the other hand she could be looking to gain more favour with Morrissey and use his name to get publicity.

Before the drama, I'd never heard of Haslam or Fiona & now through using Morrissey's name they've both got some attention whereas nobody cared about them before.

Fair play to her for shining the light of Haslams tactics, twisting Morrisseys words. It was like Haslam had an obsession or some kind of axe to grind with Morrissey.

This free chavy event is to go ahead with Haslam trying to paint himself as this hero figure lol. Very clever to name the event 'Love Music Hate Racism' cause nobody would argue with that.

Fiona herself has taken a risk writing the article knowing that she'll get some kind of backlash but on the other hand she could be looking to gain more favour with Morrissey and use his name to get publicity.

Before the drama, I'd never heard of Haslam or Fiona & now through using Morrissey's name they've both got some attention whereas nobody cared about them before.

Except for when the Moz army attention seeking whores (oh nice people) used Haslem to sell tickets to their meet-ups and kissed his arse as if that was one less “degree of separation” from Moz. It’s delicious how it’s all turned out

I swear half of the right wingers around must have had a stroke which rendered half of their brain useless. Free speech is being able to spout off, freedom of speech is being able to oppose people you don't agree with. The two things happening is proof of free speech.

Alternatively Stink Breath is most likely just peddling propaganda and knows she's full of shit.

Yet if some of the more rabid anti-Morrissey posters here are to be believed (and I don’t include you) Morrissey cancelled his tour because of the pressure from Haslam et al, curtailing the free speech they claim to protect for all.

Here is the tweet from LMHR celebrating the cancellations. It’s a “result” apparently. I’m not aware of anyone wanting to close down Haslam’s shindig.

3AE9D16A-CE2F-4559-BB56-0C952CEE3666.jpeg

On Morrissey's part he has an unfortunate habit of saying something controversial and then appearing to back down, perhaps under pressure from those around him. It seems particularly silly this time as the “controversy” was to align himself with a crazy cat lady who ordered a box of A4 letterheads online and now thinks she runs a viable political party.

He’d have been better off with UKIP now they seem to have put their leadership problems behind them.

Dave's a silly old fool, ex Hacienda DJ, don't forget, and the Tony Wilson children will always be out for Morrissey, that's because Moz is head and shoulders above the lot of them. Dave's had is moment in the sun, ruined a lot of peoples nights, so please Dave just f*** off and crawl back under that tiny stone you crawled from under, stupid old twat.

I swear half of the right wingers around must have had a stroke which rendered half of their brain useless. Free speech is being able to spout off, freedom of speech is being able to oppose people you don't agree with. The two things happening is proof of free speech.

Alternatively Stink Breath is most likely just peddling propaganda and knows she's full of shit.
Think for yourself, just for a f***ing change,

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom