Love Music Hate Racism by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

First sentence:

"THE problem, when you protest against an opinion , is that you are, by default, trying to silence the right of free speech, debate and open, intelligent discussion in our modern world. "

Dodwell then goes on to harangue Haslam for expressing an opinion!

I swear half of the right wingers around must have had a stroke which rendered half of their brain useless. Free speech is being able to spout off, freedom of speech is being able to oppose people you don't agree with. The two things happening is proof of free speech.

Alternatively Stink Breath is most likely just peddling propaganda and knows she's full of shit.

Last edited:
First sentence:

"THE problem, when you protest against an opinion , is that you are, by default, trying to silence the right of free speech, debate and open, intelligent discussion in our modern world. "

:crazy:

No Skinny/Surface, LOL dont be thick the Ayatollahs 'opinion' is that nobody should have an opinion.:lbf:

First sentence:

She doesn't harangue him at all. She clearly states that she has no problem with him giving an opinion but rather questions his methods.

"There are some who have cheered you on, of course, claiming that you yourself are simply using your free speech to overcome that which you do not agree with - however there is surely a difference in voicing an opinion against another compared to the lengths which you have gone in this regard to get your message across."

I swear half of the right wingers around must have had a stroke which rendered half of their brain useless. Free speech is being able to spout off, freedom of speech is being able to oppose people you don't agree with. The two things happening is proof of free speech.

Alternatively Stink Breath is most likely just peddling propaganda and knows she's full of shit.
Right winger? What makes you think so?
I think you illustrate exactly what point she’s trying to make.
With such an attitude there is no debate, no debate, no debate.

First sentence:

Indeed. What a load of crybaby bollocks. These right-wing arseholes are all for free speech, until someone uses their free speech against them, then it's all waaah waaah waaah. f*** 'em

And also "he is being viciously attacked for having an opinion that differs to yours.". Yes, that's right. Because he's a f***ING RIGHT-WING BIGOT who's not used to having people criticize him. Well boo-f***ing hoo.

Oh, and 'she doesn't speak for Morrissey"? f*** off. From the lady who wrote his liner notes? Morrissey is getting someone else to do his dirty work for him again, so it looks like he's not getting his dirty, racist fingers more contaminated.

What a f***ing stink.

9PRt8BU.jpg

Glad you know the rules for free speech, shame you just don't believe in it.

You would think Haslem called for Morrissey to be “dragged to the edge of the village and flogged.” With this sad pathetic piece by Fiona. Oh wait! That was what Morrissey said about the Peckhams. For what offense? Because Moz deemed them “insufferable”? Morrissey has been giving it for years. Madonna, Beyoncé, McCartney, etc. One right after another. Give me a damn break with these boo-hoo pieces worrying about free speech. And now all the very nice Morrissey fans who remain are so very sad and worried about their dear fragile Morrissey. And how they are being treated so unfairly and unkind on Twitter by all the meanie ex-fans. Oh my word! I can’t take it! Some of the nastiest, two-faced, shit talking fans out there clutching their pearls! Hysterical. You know who you are too.

Seems no one realises Morrissey did all he did to create headlines and a buzz around his name. I bet he felt jealous of Tommy Robinson and wanted to prove a point by saying what he did then announce a tour and knowing full well it would get cancelled due to safety reasons.
Moz doesn't even flex a muscle and still manages to expose the whole of the left wing agenda in the UK. I am sure he agrees that the time for words is over and that a war would be a gentlemans way of seeing who is the strongest.
I cannot wait for the war.

And also "he is being viciously attacked for having an opinion that differs to yours.". Yes, that's right. Because he's a f***ING RIGHT-WING BIGOT who's not used to having people criticize him. Well boo-f***ing hoo.

Oh, and 'she doesn't speak for Morrissey"? f*** off. From the lady who wrote his liner notes? Morrissey is getting someone else to do his dirty work for him again, so it looks like he's not getting his dirty, racist fingers more contaminated.

What a f***ing stink.

Hey Mr Skinny, remember when you attended this leaders "right wing" rally recorded live for the British Broadcast Corporation? cheered and clapped for an hour or so!

You weren't protesting and giving it to him in this clip were you?? Even though you were only 5 feet away! You're a bloody Nazi you, fooling nobody you twerp!

"There are some who have cheered you on, of course, claiming that you yourself are simply using your free speech to overcome that which you do not agree with - however there is surely a difference in voicing an opinion against another compared to the lengths which you have gone in this regard to get your message across."

In other words, free speech is fine as long as you don't try to exercise it in a way that might risk being effective. Still, at least she practices what she preaches.

Hey Mr Skinny, remember when you attended this leaders "right wing" rally recorded live for the British Broadcast Corporation? cheered and clapped for an hour or so!

You weren't protesting and giving it to him in this clip were you?? Even though you were only 5 feet away! You're a bloody Nazi you, fooling nobody you twerp!

Indeed. Then I changed my opinion because he turned into a f***ing Nazi. So you're right. Goodbye. And enjoy your racist mate.

Dave Haslam,M is "trampling over his legacy" and upsetting his fan base?

Exactly what I would want from an artist : to confound,surprise and challenge.

Indeed. Then I changed my opinion because he turned into a f***ing Nazi. So you're right. Goodbye. And enjoy your racist mate.

But wasn't the leader racist(in your eyes) before this? National front disco, Bengali in platforms, Finsbury Park??
Or were you a racist then also

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom