Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Sell the tickets? o_O That would imply the spunkmeister has money.:mad:
Mickey Mouse tickets that makes the alarm go off when you try to enter the venue dont really
qualify as tickets.:straightface:
That's true.
Maybe he will try to pawn off his one and only 'Mickey Mouse' watch he so treasures in lieu of his cut-out coupons he mistook for tickets for the both of him. :squiffy: The boy was barely sober as a kid and his special vending machine watch means the world to him.

Had you skipped the shit albums you would have enjoyed this. I somehow think every leftist on here has a clouded judgement where they do not listen to Moz without his political views coming into it.

That is precisely how leftists work since their days as schoolground bullies where the truth had to be covered up and the fists will speak when the brain cannot.

Imagine being a poor working class leftist from a family where no one worked having to rely on handouts and hand me downs and perhaps we can all grasp how their upbringing shaped them into the hateful monsters that they all are.

Wolves in sheep clothes the lot of them.
Can you get someone to read my post to you? You missed every point because it didn't fit with your fake news. You're the one talking about political points of view and I'm saying you're wrong.
And now leftists are playground bullies? I thought we were weak soyboys being bullied by the red meat eating brown shirts? lol
Y U SO DUMB FREN?

That's true.
Maybe he will try to pawn off his one and only 'Mickey Mouse' watch he so treasures in lieu of his cut-out coupons he mistook for tickets for the both of him. :squiffy: The boy was barely sober as a kid and his special vending machine watch means the world to him.

maybe the cuck will try to sell some of his fake merchandise to some mark here.:hushed:
sell the old walkabout Barnaby stuff that doesnt even exist.:grimacing:
buy some 'spunk' with the proceeds to wash down some of his beloved beer.:relaxed:

Hola.Yo soy fanatico de Morrissey,pero no me interessa hablar com essas personas que lo odian.Prefiro hablar con las que lo gustam e expressar mi admiracion.No tenho muchas ganas de postar aqui,solo as veces.No soy tonto por estar calladito.Mi vida es muy mayor que esto sitio,Esto es lo forum de admiracion a lo artista,pero tanbien de odio.No entiendo porque no se van a otro forum de otro artista.Pero no soy yo que tengo de curar das malezas de elos.Si se sintem bien en lo atacar,o insultar,lo problema es de elos e su vida debe ser mui mala.Claro que si no lo gustan más la musica o lo artista,es su opcion e lo respeto.No te debes preocupar demasiado com essos chicos,yo sey que es difcil no ficar aburrido,pero ja tive no passado muchas discussions que no levavan a nada.Sey que solo descubriste ele hace un ano,por isso te admiras de estos ataques.Mas hace mucho tiempo que es assi.
Seria tanbien muy bueno tu escrever en ingles e con letras pequenas.La maioria de los que leem no entienden lo que dices.Yo entiendo porque soy de Portugal e ja comprei cds no mercado libre argentina.
Espero que fiques bien e te envio besos e abrazos.:kissingheart:
Gracias desde la Izquierda!!! Creo que la gente aqui puede entender,porque existe ahi arriba un icono de 3 puntos si le das click te aparece el traductor en segundos te traduce todo,yo entiendo todo porque lo uso,yo creo que ellos pueden hacerlo pero bueno si no quieren se pierden mis comentarios,tratare de poner algunas cosas en ingles,igual estoy aprendiendo.En cuanto a mi enfado es porque le pegan tanto a Moz que no puedo creer como siendo la mayoria britanicos esten tan enojados con M,porque tal vez hizo algunas declaraciones politicas ,creo que deberian separar una cosa es Moz artista y otra sus opiniones,el se siente mal porque muchos de sus compatriotas lo tratan con desprecio,yo creo que la gente no lo perdona desde que se mudo a EE UU,es entendible pero cuando el decidio irse fue porque alli en Inglaterra muchas puertas se le cerraron,asi que bueno creo que deberian tratarlo mejor al pobre Moz ,te juro que me da pena y hasta me duele leer tantos comentarios negativos hacia MORRISSEY,creo que no lo valoran,y este sitio es mas de odio que de fans de Moz gracias de nuevo y tambien te mando besos y abrazos!!!!!

Maybe it's not kids, you're right. The overall sound is growing on me (and there is a Mellotron according to the credits, so I wasn't totally right about the lack of vintage elements). Should be a good one live. No Boz tracks is surprising. Can't find the full credits.

Ah, at last a sensible and measured review! Must admit I quite like the children's choir effect (not fully convinced that it's meant to be a children's choir). Sounds a bit like something off a Vampire Weekend album.
I, too, am excite for the album, although a bit concerned that Jesse has 5 songs on there (his most ever?). I'm not a Jesse-hater and he's written some really good songs but he's tended to be the weakest of the songwriting team in the past. Shame about no Boz tunes. He wrote some great stuff on World Peace although not so good on High School.

Maybe it's not kids, you're right. The overall sound is growing on me (and there is a Mellotron according to the credits, so I wasn't totally right about the lack of vintage elements). Should be a good one live. No Boz tracks is surprising. Can't find the full credits.
Is it the Mellotron that is doing the faux harpsichord sound?
I think a real harpsichord would have given it more of a 60's retro vibe.
Regards,
FWD.

Jesse has co-written 6 songs on the album, 2 on his own, 3 with Mike Daly and 1 with Mike Daly and Roger Manning. Yes it’s the most he has written on an album. If you pre-ordered the album on iTunes you can see the composers for each song.

I was gonna mention a harpsichord in my original post! Love that sound (The Doors etc.).
I'd even go further and say this track would suit a Spector "wall of sound" treatment.

I think the Mellotron is the choir sound, perhaps.

Is it the Mellotron is doing the faux harpsichord sound?
I think a real harpsichord would have given it more of a 60's retro vibe.
Regards,
FWD.

I was gonna mention a harpsichord in my original post! Love that sound (The Doors etc.).
I'd even go further and say this track would suit a Spector "wall of sound" treatment.

I think the Mellotron is the choir sound, perhaps.
Right, got you.
I've not done a proper deep headphones listen yet. I recall Paul McCartney showing how they worked once - interesting instrument.
Regards,
FWD.

Seriously well why the f*** on a Moz site get to you know f*** as if not interested why listen, personally i think you are full of shit simple

I note your comments.

I am interested, that's why I'm here. Recent output aside, Morrissey remains my favourite artist of all time.

I can only comment on the tracks from IANADOAC I have heard so far. For all I know, the rest of the album could be brilliant. If I "f***ed off", I would miss out on that.

And you're correct - I am full of shit, but that is another story entirely.

This site used to be somewhat useful for Morrissey fans but now it’s all vitriolic shite spewed by fans (former fans?) who have nothing better to do then attack each other and mock their former idol. Sad and cruel and smacks of self-absorption.

Maybe, but I haven't found that to be the case with Morrissey. From the first solo record through YATQ. The music and lyrics grabbed me immediately. I eagerly awaited each release and consumed every morsel. Even including Roy's Keen, Papa Jack and Tony the Pony so there that is.

From most of ROTT on I haven't responded to anything he has produced. IMHO, you shouldn't have to listen to something multiple times to train yourself to like it. What was once like being served by a 5* chef is now like pulling up to a fast food window. Not a "hater", but rather lacking a taste for this newer contrived gruel.

o_O

you ate every morsel Barnaby? Wtf you ATE the CD?:crazy:
so its listen ONE time and if you like it then you eat the item???:crazy:
Moz was a chef that fed you a cd? but now he has a fast food joint for you
to go eat the cd???:crazy:

so now the bizarre theory is that you have to put on the cd and listen once thats it.
if you like it then you eat the cdo_O

if you dont like it then you have to listen multiple times until you train yourself to like
it AND THEN you eat the cd:crazy:

Barnaby would it be simpler to plug in your hearing aid FFS:handpointright::ear::megaphone:

Maybe, but I haven't found that to be the case with Morrissey. From the first solo record through YATQ. The music and lyrics grabbed me immediately. I eagerly awaited each release and consumed every morsel. Even including Roy's Keen, Papa Jack and Tony the Pony so there that is.

From most of ROTT on I haven't responded to anything he has produced. IMHO, you shouldn't have to listen to something multiple times to train yourself to like it. What was once like being served by a 5* chef is now like pulling up to a fast food window. Not a "hater", but rather lacking a taste for this newer contrived gruel.

My thoughts exactly.

I want to like the newer stuff, but it's difficult. It just doesn't grab me like the older material.

Why can't he write songs like "Break Up the Family", "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?" or "Trouble Loves Me" anymore?

I recently listened to "Who Will Protect Us From the Police?" and I just thought "this is terrible". Turgid music and uninspired, repetitive lyrics. There's been far too many songs like that from Morrissey over the past decade.

maybe the cuck will try to sell some of his fake merchandise to some mark here.:hushed:
sell the old walkabout Barnaby stuff that doesnt even exist.:grimacing:
buy some 'spunk' with the proceeds to wash down some of his beloved beer.:relaxed:
His merchandise...His 'other' fake merchandise. It's probably frozen too.
That's the only way he can wash it down. One ice cube at a time. The boy is sick! :eek:
He needs help. He's at that 'lab' with that 4-step program for a reason since he mistook it for a 'pub.' :squiffy:
But he got the 'B' right at least. :thumb: He's hoping to sell his merchandise there at a discount price for a
lifetime membership and all the beer he can drink. There is no hope for the boy. :crazy:

Just heard the song for the first time on Spotify, what an awesome song!!!! Is this part of an upcoming album of all new material? I'm getting excited...........:)

It still is, but sadly you need to look harder, & wear a hazmat suit these days.
Unfortunate, but true I'm afraid.
it still is sometimes,especially the download section.ignore the usual suspects.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom