Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Skinny whats with all the melodrama from this pseudonym?

Hello bird brain. Why don't you tell us more about how "backwoods hillbillies" come from Iowa a part of the flat lands of America known for farming. That is what you accused me of being, but I know if you apply yourself you might be able to raise your IQ classification from imbecile to moron.

Oh, and don't get pissed at me because no one comes to clean your cage you dirty bird.

Nope I am just speaking the truth and you and every leftist out there absolutely loves his new songs but are forbidden by the party members to acknowledge it.

There will be a lot of Moz music in closets from now on.
Not true. Couldn't listen to World Peace, Low In High School, or California Son but I love Bobby and Love Is On Its Way Out, and I'm so far left I'm almost right.

Hardly. The music is the best thing about the song and is the most talented musician in the current band.
Gustavo has the talent of a mediocre Latin musician. The absence of Alain W. as Co writer of the letters is noted

Hello bird brain. Why don't you tell us more about how "backwoods hillbillies" come from Iowa a part of the flat lands of America known for farming. That is what you accused me of being, but I know if you apply yourself you might be able to raise your IQ classification from imbecile to moron.

Oh, and don't get pissed at me because no one comes to clean your cage you dirty bird.

Skinny don't be stupid mountains are not woodlands.

Hillbillies are farmers and there are plenty of 'flat' wooded areas from where you are programmed to be from. I'm sure you know that Skinny Im sure you googled Iowa before you input the appropriate alogrithms into this fake sign in.

Skinny don't be stupid mountains are not woodlands.

Hillbillies are farmers and there are plenty of 'flat' wooded areas from where you are programmed to be from. I'm sure you know that Skinny Im sure you googled Iowa before you input the appropriate alogrithms into this fake sign in.

Why are you so redundantly stupid? Maybe pictures might help. Iowa:

aerial-drone-image-farmland-landscape-260nw-704652244.jpg

Parrots are historically inbred so that might explain it.

I'm amazed how Morrissey thru all the years has managed his music not to sound like anything he has done before. His process of using different kinds of instruments continuously amazes me. And this is the reason he has lasted at the top longer than ANY ARTIST or band that includes all bands from 70 80 90 definitely millennial(I'm referring to his Library of songs, his continued sold out tours,definitelyhis passion has stayed true to what he believes in,and he has always remained mystique and charming) Now I challenge the haters to name 1, just 1 artist that has done this for 40 years, but dont include sales because he has done it with basically no air play at all. He gets the most out of his talented band and skills they have. And its probably why Boz hasn't got bored after all these years.

After learning Bobby,dont you think they know,and realizing what a terrific song this is ,I'm sure this song will be no different

How could any one hate a song that brings more awareness of poachers and there insane intent to kill, just for trophies on there wall.
If I had tickets to upcoming tour, I'd be getting excited about now. Unfortunately since LP wont be out till after dates set, I dont see alot being played, but fingers crossed some different CS songs will pop up.

Yeah, yeah,yeah they say this before ever tour every one.
SOUGHT AFTER
go to ebay alone and search Morrissey and you will continuously see more SOUGHT out items more than any other person ,1 example. Look at all the fanzines and fan forums,tribute bands, yearly conventions,past and recent, and other different avenues more than any other artist by far. If you dont see it you are blind, it's so obvious,
As far as the concert they will be packed, no question, they always are
The record label is because he calls them out with there b.s. like just recently with the ITS OVER release situation. And its been going on since the formation of the Smith's.

Last edited:
Have to say I burst out laughing at the “elephants and lions” line.

Also, how many songs has he released in recent years where the title is either the very first line or else features extremely early? More than ever it feels like he’s coming up with track names before he’s thought all that hard about the rest of the song.

WTF!!!!??? Barnaby Iowa is NOT flat and consists of MAINLY of rolling hills FFS:lbf:
where did you get your schooling Barnaby in a one room country shack FFS:crazy:

I was born strange and even go to see Celtic when in Sweden and THAT is strange.

Hello hello we are the Billy Boys

LOL

I did not mean third swede hitting on Viva but the third swede that is on this forum.
think you have got the wrong song pal.

ESTE FUE EL HILO MAS ABURRIDO QUE LEI !!VIVA ODIO ES INSOPORTABLE!!!!!!!! SE CONTRADICE HABLA PAVADAS,BOLUDEA PORQUE ESTA CALIENTE COMO LA LAVA ,QUIERE SER ORIGINAL,PERO ES ORDINARIO, NO DICE NADA INTELIGENTE ,ES CANSADORRR Y TODOS LE CONTESTAN!! ESTO YA PARECE EL SITIO DE ESTE VIVA ODIO!!! ES TRISTEE DONDE CARAJO ESTAN LOS FANATICOS DE MORRISSEY!!! PORQUE NO COMENTAN...ES TODO MUY RARO ACA .....PORQUE LOS FANS DE MORRISSEY NO CONTESTAN A TODOS LOS ATAQUES HACIA MORRISSEY???? Y DEJAN Y DEJAN QUE SOLO HABLE ESTE MUCHACHO VIVA HATE ,SE TORNA REALMENTE REITERATIVO LO QUE DICE..QUIEN LE HIZO CREER QUE ES GRACIOSO E INTELIGENTE,??? ADEMAS TRATA DE ABURRIDO AL MODERADOR,QUE EN REALIDAD ES UN TIPO SERIO,LA VERDAD ES LAMENTABLE,TODAS CRITICAS HACIA MOZ INCLUSO UN PAR DE FANS DE MOZ ESTAN CALLADITOS COMO TONTOSS QUE LES PASA ??????CASI TODO ESTE HILO FUE ESCRITO ABURRIDAMENTE POR 2 TIPOS VIVA H Y ABIERTO PHRANC O COMO SE LLAME!!!!!! ES TODO MUY LLAMATIVO AQUI....Y SEGURAMENTE NO ME VAN A CONTESTAR Y SI LO HACE EL VIVA H VA A DECIR LAS BOLUDECES XENOFOBICAS DE SIEMPRE O SU ESTUPIDO"NAWE" LAMENTABLE PAPEL DE ALGUNOS, NO LO ESPERABA TRISTE POR MOZ AL VER UN 90 POR CIENTO DE CRITICAS CUANDO EL NO SE LO MERECE!!!!! QUE PENA QUE TENIENDO A UN HOMBRE TAN TALENTOSO COMO MORRISSEY NO LO CUIDEN NO LO MIMEN...SI EL TEMA NO LES GUSTA OK,PERO SON REALMENTE DESAGRADECIDOSS Y VIVA HATE ES UN LASTRE TOTAL!!!!!!!

Hola.Yo soy fanatico de Morrissey,pero no me interessa hablar com essas personas que lo odian.Prefiro hablar con las que lo gustam e expressar mi admiracion.No tenho muchas ganas de postar aqui,solo as veces.No soy tonto por estar calladito.Mi vida es muy mayor que esto sitio,Esto es lo forum de admiracion a lo artista,pero tanbien de odio.No entiendo porque no se van a otro forum de otro artista.Pero no soy yo que tengo de curar das malezas de elos.Si se sintem bien en lo atacar,o insultar,lo problema es de elos e su vida debe ser mui mala.Claro que si no lo gustan más la musica o lo artista,es su opcion e lo respeto.No te debes preocupar demasiado com essos chicos,yo sey que es difcil no ficar aburrido,pero ja tive no passado muchas discussions que no levavan a nada.Sey que solo descubriste ele hace un ano,por isso te admiras de estos ataques.Mas hace mucho tiempo que es assi.
Seria tanbien muy bueno tu escrever en ingles e con letras pequenas.La maioria de los que leem no entienden lo que dices.Yo entiendo porque soy de Portugal e ja comprei cds no mercado libre argentina.
Espero que fiques bien e te envio besos e abrazos.:kissingheart:

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom