Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Absolute shite. Worse than the first single. Shaping up to be Moz’s worst ever album.
you probably haven't even listened to it,theres definitely no love in your life.

don't know where this repeating the same line came from.needs another few listens.

Shame you missed them at King George’s Hall Surface. What a night that was.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Benjamin,in their heyday,having just checked their discog,they were awarded best newcomer at the SMASH HITS POLL WINNERS PARTY in 1990,what a night that was.

This is the third swede here hitting on you Viva Diva and he is really talking with his third leg as well.

Same name as the guy who tried to stab himself to death 3 weeks ago where I live. Did not cross the road either and the amount of blood on him and apparently the entire kitchen was full of it.

He has a cute sister but after child birth she's probably all stretchmarks and saggy tits by now.
strangest post ever,and that's saying something on here.

I have said here many times I prefer pre Quarry Morrissey to post Quarry Morrissey but to say the last three albums are embarrassing is being overly dramatic. And yes I like this latest song.
heard it twice now,second listen much better than the first.pre quarry yip bust post quarry is still decent.

So what's he on about in this song?

Love is on its way out for......?
Elephants
Lions
People/kids
Humanity

Or all of the above, i.e. everything & anything? He could have added another verse about climate & air/sea pollution...seems he stopped halfway on this short song.

So what's the bit about 'before it goes (what, no love in the world?) show me what it's like'.

I can't deal with 'vague', I'm a specifics, facts & hard data guy.

Theories anyone so far?

Carlis no se que quisiste decir realmente no entendi como a muchos aqui!!! El sitio esta malo solo criticas al pobre MOZ !!!SALUDOS !!!!
Yes this isnt the nicest place to be if tour a morrissey fan, strange isnt it...

Elephants
Lions
People/kids
Humanity

Or all of the above, i.e. everything & anything? He could have added another verse about climate & air/sea pollution...seems he stopped halfway on this short song.

So what's the bit about 'before it goes (what, no love in the world?) show me what it's like'.

Theories anyone so far?

Basically it’s become the blueprint of the act, also known as the gimmick.
Meat is muuuuuurder was a game changing song. Fair enough, but Steve bored us to death with it.
He just couldn’t let it go. If you check out the last time it was performed by the latest Lawnmower line up you’ll note it sounds absolutely nothing like the original.
Anyway back on topic. Steve tried to recreate the gimmick format once before with Bullfighter but it wasn’t as successful as its predecessor MiM. However these gimmick songs have huge marketing options to be exploited on the merchandise side of the business.
So basically there’s gonna be lots of T-Shirts with Elephants/Lions/slogans on them etc. Steve makes loads a money but also looks like he helps animals even though he actually does sweet F A apart from endorse and sign a few P E T A statements put out wherever he is selling tickets to his performances.
It’s been such a successful format for him. It’s brilliant.
Steve Do-little.

Elephants
Lions
People/kids
Humanity

Theories anyone so far?

So far, it seems to me that he's singing about the hopelessness of people treating each other, other animals, and just about everything else in the world in an unloving way (putting it mildly). It seems like there is evidence of love being "on its way out" in every headline or bit of news you hear or see these days. But then, he is somehow a little hopeful that with someone, somewhere, love is still alive and well in their hearts and intentions towards the world and he (we?) can feel what being truly loved and loving is like with them (having just barely survived so far in a loveless world) and all is not lost, and maybe some hope will be restored (or kindled). I'm not sure I understand the "wrong one" part yet. Is he being cynical that it will never be OK?, that we'll never get it right? Or that he (and others) are being considered wrong for wanting to live in a loving world? I'm still thinking about that. I have a lot of trouble interpreting poetry because it seems so personal to the author sometimes. I'm looking forward to reading other people's ideas about this song.
Anyway, I'm really enjoying the song. The music is so varied and exciting and Morrissey's voice is absolutely gorgeous! :love: One thing I noticed: in the credits someone listed on page one of this thread are "backing vocals by Maia Manzur". Could this be a relative of Gustavo's? His daughter maybe? Whoever it is sounds great!
I'm sooo looking forward to this album!

Basically it’s become the blueprint of the act, also known as the gimmick.
Meat is muuuuuurder was a game changing song. Fair enough, but Steve bored us to death with it.
He just couldn’t let it go. If you check out the last time it was performed by the latest Lawnmower line up you’ll note it sounds absolutely nothing like the original.
Anyway back on topic. Steve tried to recreate the gimmick format once before with Bullfighter but it wasn’t as successful as its predecessor MiM. However these gimmick songs have huge marketing options to be exploited on the merchandise side of the business.
So basically there’s gonna be lots of T-Shirts with Elephants/Lions/slogans on them etc. Steve makes loads a money but also looks like he helps animals even though he actually does sweet F A apart from endorse and sign a few P E T A statements put out wherever he is selling tickets to his performances.
It’s been such a successful format for him. It’s brilliant.
Steve Do-little.

I bet you have a face that a dog wouldnt lick

Pretty good album track -- not quite single material. Feels like a companion piece to Spent the Day in Bed. Good tempo.
Excellent vocals and vocal melody -- Moz' voice is in top form.
Lyrics are on-the-nose. That's just the Morrissey of today. Still, the phrase Love is on the Way Out should grab the attention of some casuals.
Not crazy about Chicarelli's production. I don't have the musical knowledge or vocab, but while I like the mix itself I'd have preferred a more vintage synth for the central whirling sound. Real kids for the choir effect. Real piano. Would've elevated everything.
Excited for the album.

Ah, at last a sensible and measured review! Must admit I quite like the children's choir effect (not fully convinced that it's meant to be a children's choir). Sounds a bit like something off a Vampire Weekend album.
I, too, am excite for the album, although a bit concerned that Jesse has 5 songs on there (his most ever?). I'm not a Jesse-hater and he's written some really good songs but he's tended to be the weakest of the songwriting team in the past. Shame about no Boz tunes. He wrote some great stuff on World Peace although not so good on High School.

strangest post ever,and that's saying something on here.
I was born strange and even go to see Celtic when in Sweden and THAT is strange.

Hello hello we are the Billy Boys

LOL

I did not mean third swede hitting on Viva but the third swede that is on this forum.

They must be good blinkers you are wearing.
Nope I am just speaking the truth and you and every leftist out there absolutely loves his new songs but are forbidden by the party members to acknowledge it.

There will be a lot of Moz music in closets from now on.

I'm sure my level of 'mong' pales in comparison when compared with someone who misthinks forum moderators are expected to provide 'entertainment'.
Still, I'm sure your wealth of quality, soulful contributions to this community speak for themselves.
Have a wonderful weekend.
FWD.
Like I said soulless and there is his latest example. Your attention seeking is the most refined though and you are always awake to post some kind of news about a dead celebrity or a post from Moz.

Like I said soulless and there is his latest example. Your attention seeking is the most refined though and you are always awake to post some kind of news about a dead celebrity or a post from Moz.

I want to add to my post that a great moderator should have a good rapport with the people of a forum. But for most people they use it to compensate for the fact that they failed at the police academy and they turn into security people who misuses their power to get one over people far more witty and intellectual than the moderator ever will be.

FWD is like a eastern wind that chills down countries and leaves without leaving any good memories. It is ok to be personal and display some sort of personality especially on a website forum dedicated to a man that epitomises all that.

But we will never forget the posting of lyrics that were incorrect and Viva Diva almost forgot playing a woman in the process and almost walked outside dressed as a man to celebrate the failure of a moderator with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Up like the sun and down like a pancake, Birmingham will never be the same again. (FWD is the mod that constantly changes my posts and replaces letters to make me look like I cannot spell at all).

This is what we are dealing with here.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom