Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre (Sep. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Moon Over Kentucky / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Photo by ozarksvegan / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39125_louisville.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist pretty much the same as recent shows, as far as I can tell.

Firstly, if you have not been a fan of the recent setlists then this show was just not for you. Full stop. Having been at the Riot Fest show too this setlist was super similar, just with a few added songs. MIM came back, Istanbul, and Oboe Concerto, off the top of my head as songs he didn't sing the other night.

I was right in front in the pit, no barrier between the pit and the stage. This was far and away the closest I've seen him from. He could have sang anything and I'd have been happy honestly. :) Before anybody tries to scream half empty, it was not. There were some spaces in the balcony, but not a lot. I could see him scan up there when he first came out and it must have been full enough for him because he was in completely good spirits again. I like that.

Someone shouted out for Death of a Disco Dancer early on and he said I don't *think* so. :) Then that guy kept shouting out other Smiths songs and Moz seemed to happily ignore him. Then some other idiot tried shouting quite rudely for Smiths songs later and other pit people basically shut him up.

I'm not sure what else to say. No bandage on his chest, and no scar or mark that I saw either as he kept opening up his shirt some. But he did have one thumb bandaged up. What She Said was the encore, in a fresh shirt, and yes the shirt toss came back! Went right over my head tho so... :(

Firstly, if you have not been a fan of the recent setlists then this show was just not for you. Full stop. Having been at the Riot Fest show too this setlist was super similar, just with a few added songs. MIM came back, Istanbul, and Oboe Concerto, off the top of my head as songs he didn't sing the other night.

I was right in front in the pit, no barrier between the pit and the stage. This was far and away the closest I've seen him from. He could have sang anything and I'd have been happy honestly. :) Before anybody tries to scream half empty, it was not. There were some spaces in the balcony, but not a lot. I could see him scan up there when he first came out and it must have been full enough for him because he was in completely good spirits again. I like that.

Someone shouted out for Death of a Disco Dancer early on and he said I don't *think* so. :) Then that guy kept shouting out other Smiths songs and Moz seemed to happily ignore him. Then some other idiot tried shouting quite rudely for Smiths songs later and other pit people basically shut him up.

I'm not sure what else to say. No bandage on his chest, and no scar or mark that I saw either as he kept opening up his shirt some. But he did have one thumb bandaged up. What She Said was the encore, in a fresh shirt, and yes the shirt toss came back! Went right over my head tho so... :(

Well the one fellow you indicated was actually requesting, repeatedly, was "Unhappy Birthday" which Moz got some what annoyed by. Then your mistaken on the other guy. The actual story with that one is the fact he wasn't shouting any songs whatsoever (since likely knew none of them except maybe a hit or 2!) He was quite drunk (which I saw him go for a good 10 trips to the bar). He got upset over the politics, the rather disturbing video for " Meat is Murder." Kentucky is a well known agriculture state and figured Moz would step on some toes there if he did that song and especially showed that disturbing video he's played with it for some time. Sure enough I could see the drunkard was getting more and more upset with the video and bantering some jibberish. Moz wrapped the song, but now drunkard was clearly upset with more jibberish. He started with now "Stop with the politics and just sing idiot" even though Moz was already doing just that. But senseless drunkard could really careless. He just continued on with the banter. The next song "drunk guy" starts yelling over Moz talking with now "You piece, shut the "F" and sing already. We don't need your b.s." and got louder and louder with that until then Moz actually heard it and seemed some what taken back (I've been to countless shows and never encountered a heckler!). So several of us, included a tatted up chick turned and started yelling back "shut the F up or leave!!" Moz seemed pretty grateful to backing him up and even shook one guy's hand for that. But oddly now drunk guy and likely drunk friend seem to get upset and called over security or such that we were bothering them! Stunning. But pretty soon towards the start of the encore they all left thank goodness!

And on your shirt comment - I almost wound up with the shirt. I didn't wanna fight over it since I've seen many that end up in shreds, so I let it go. So he was rather lucky to get the whole thing! But I did connect up with a very nice sound tech that surprisingly gave me Jesse and Boz picks!

;)

what time was he scheduled to come on stage?
when did he actually come on?
what time did he finish?

any opener?

Mim oboe istanbul all the lazy dykes plus the cover were new to the set list compared to the riot fest set. Some Greta photos

Did he really sing 'Moon over Kentucky'? (Originally by Sparks) Why has no-one mentioned this?

Because it's nothing new. He's covered it before. It was really embarrassing back then so I imagine last night's attempt was equally dire.

it was half emtpy. there was about 5 yards between each punter in the pit, that was unheard of just a few years ago.

it was half emtpy. there was about 5 yards between each punter in the pit, that was unheard of just a few years ago.

Has your erection subsided now you have posted your boring repetitive lieing shit Biebs?

Btw, not sure you realise this but as you are an anon, your IP address appears after every post you make, hence all registered users know its you who posts these lies after every single gig.

Last edited:
Because it's nothing new. He's covered it before. It was really embarrassing back then so I imagine last night's attempt was equally dire.
They say never cover a song unless you can improve it. To find the worst song Sparks ever recorded and make it even more appalling is an achievement in itself but to keep making the same mistake and expecting different results is insanity by definition. We still wait for the elusive Bananarama cover that never arrives.

You are correct about the pit being half empty. Kind of. But that's because that's how many pit tickets there were. Once everyone down there stood up and left their seats towards the stage they didn't let anyone else down to fill it in.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom