Louis Theroux

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Did anyone see the simply astonishing programme tonight? It involved Louis spending a few weeks in the company of the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas. They have the most radical and controversial religious views that you'll ever experience. Basically, if you don't follow every word of the bible, you're going to hell! They even picket the funerals of dead American soldiers, with placards stating "death to fags", "god hates fags". Unmissable stuff. :confused:

Did anyone see the simply astonishing programme tonight? It involved Louis spending a few weeks in the company of the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas. They have the most radical and controversial religious views that you'll ever experience. Basically, if you don't follow every word of the bible, you're going to hell! They even picket the funerals of dead American soldiers, with placards stating "death to fags", "god hates fags". Unmissable stuff. :confused:

yes, i know about these people
i hate them and wish death to all of them :mad:
thanx for reminding me about them :cool:
no, just kidding, partly
Louis Theroux is a cool dude, atleast :)

Theroux does make some great documentaries. they had some pretty radical views, but their church and it's followers seem small.

Damn I was gonna watch that, but didn't. I love Louis Theroux and his programmes especially the ones with like Paul Daniels and Jimmy Saville!
I think he's absolutely gorgeous too!!

I think it was more like if you don't follow every word of their creepy, stupid interpretation of the Bible, you're off to hell.

Wasn't it terrible, though? The stuff they made the children say - like Louis said, it was actually quite a blessing they knew not what they were saying...and that soldier's funeral that they flew up to Illinois to 'picket'? :(

But overall, I found it quite heartening. It's good to know that that bunch of hateful bigots are the most loathed family in America. Rightly so!

And yeah Steph. Phwoar! :D

I think it was more like if you don't follow every word of their creepy, stupid interpretation of the Bible, you're off to hell.

Wasn't it terrible, though? The stuff they made the children say - like Louis said, it was actually quite a blessing they knew not what they were saying...and that soldier's funeral that they flew up to Illinois to 'picket'? :(

But overall, I found it quite heartening. It's good to know that that bunch of hateful bigots are the most loathed family in America. Rightly so!

And yeah Steph. Phwoar! :D

it's good that it is a small group of people; was unfair that the little kid got hit by someone throwing stuff from a pasting car!

it's cool that you & steph like him, quiet refreshing really:)

What's not to like? He's tall, intelligent, funny, good looking.
If only he was a northern, vegetarian smoker, he's be my ideal man!

I've noticed our tastes in men becoming quite similar recently Lizzy, it used to be your William Hague to my Julian Casablancas or whatever, but nowadays we agree on so many more!

What's not to like? He's tall, intelligent, funny, good looking.
If only he was a northern, vegetarian smoker, he's be my ideal man!

I've noticed our tastes in men becoming quite similar recently Lizzy, it used to be your William Hague to my Julian Casablancas or whatever, but nowadays we agree on so many more!

It's cos we're getting oooooooooooooooooooooold :p

I've done a spot of wikipedia-ing ( :rolleyes: ) and have found that he is considered to be a pioneer of Geek Chic but err nowt else of interest..

Wikipedia should be obliged to state height and smoking/meat-eating preferences!!! :mad: ;)

Damn it..maybe your right.. we no longer lust after rock and roll stars (like William Hague lol) but want to find someone who would become a good life partner such as Louis Theroux (not really Russell Brand though!). Gosh :eek:

Yes I've had a little look on Wikipedia too...hes 36..that's a good age. He's definitely tall isn't..deffo over 6'. I had a flash of de ja vu then, we were doing this once before, I thought it had said he had a girlfriend, but that was Marcus Brigstocke want it. Hmm he lives in Harlesden, London. Wanna take a trip down there? We can stop off wherever Sean Hughes lives too.

Damn it..maybe your right.. we no longer lust after rock and roll stars (like William Hague lol) but want to find someone who would become a good life partner such as Louis Theroux (not really Russell Brand though!). Gosh :eek:

Yes I've had a little look on Wikipedia too...hes 36..that's a good age. He's definitely tall isn't..deffo over 6'. I had a flash of de ja vu then, we were doing this once before, I thought it had said he had a girlfriend, but that was Marcus Brigstocke want it. Hmm he lives in Harlesden, London. Wanna take a trip down there? We can stop off wherever Sean Hughes lives too.

Err...I think you should probably sit down. Lol just in case your're standing up, dancing a merry jig on one of those giant keyboard floormats or smthg

He revealed in tonight's episode that..he has a girlfriend and kid. The bastard!! Think we'd better concentrate our efforts on someone we actually have a chance with. Like Sean Hughes! :D

rolled800.jpg

*gasp* aaargh! All the good ones are taken!
I'm sure I could use my feminine charms and youthful good looks to steal him away from that skanky fish wife.

Maybe we should concentrate on Sean Hughes, which one gets him though?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
wow i'd like one of those.

Give over Lizzy, you know I'd beat you in a fight. I'd just tickle you to death,

Ok you have Harry and I'll have Sean. But I have a new uber-man who I love, who is totally different from Sean or Louis: Danny Dyer. He won't be your cup o' tea. But i lurve him!

getting kicked off beb talk u later xx

It was scary! The terrifying thing is that that's probably the extreme literal translation of the Bible, they can't be the only ones who think that, there are always more. And those poor children!

Re: Hint, Hint

Apparently!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KIDS-JUMBO-STEP...emZ320098115501QQcategoryZ11735QQcmdZViewItem

And on a totally separate note, I share a birthday with David Baddiel. I found out tonight! ;) :p

It's a toughie. If Harry Hill were here, he'd say FIGHT!

There's a thought: remember Harry's having marital difficulties. Very serious. Harry or Sean, be happy with either, ackshually! :D

I spoke to Dave Baddeil after the 1st gig at the Royal Albert Hall in 2002, I asked him if he'd enjoyed the show & then I told him how much I was enjoying reading his mates book at the mo' (Skinners auto btw), then after I'd left him I thought what a daft thing to say to him.

love

Grim

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom