Louis Theroux: A Place for Peadophiles

Re: Louis Theroux

The episode where Theroux visited San Quentin was very good. He knows how to pull a documentary together.

Should be brilliant.By the way I wonder where that bastard Glitter is...

I heard he was posting on some pop star's fans forum.
Goes by the name of ,can't remember,but think it was a reference to some car and a colour.

I heard he was posting on some pop star's fans forum.
Goes by the name of ,can't remember,but think it was a reference to some car and a colour.

oh, you mean BLUE JAG! :rofl: sorry, it takes me a while to get the really subtle jokes...

I can't watch this kind of stuff. I get upset that such people can exist and breathe the same air as everyone else.

oh, you mean BLUE JAG! :rofl: sorry, it takes me a while to get the really subtle jokes...

Mind you,when you think about it a "Blue Jag" does sound a bit naughty.

Is Weird Weekends out on DVD over there? I looked a few months ago and couldn't find anything in the us. I've enjoyed the things I've seen him do.

They certainly are, and they are excellent. Have a look on play.com or ebay, you can usually pick them up at bargain prices.

Humour is a constant in Louis' documentaries, but in this one he really steered clear from it, and rightfully so, I honestly wouldn't know what to do if I was confronted with a paedophile, then again I probably wouldn't have the same tact and calmness that Louis has.

However though, I still thought it was fantastic documentary, all controversial ones are I think.

So - what was the programme like? Hope they show it here soon - love Louis:thumb:

It was excellent, completely unlike the normal Louis documentaries though. He was obviously very uncomfortable but he asked exactly the right questions. Most of the men in there seemed to be in complete denial, making it very difficult to feel anything but disgust towards them. There was someone who appeared to be a reformed character but he was about the only one.

Tags
distraction ihaterevision
Back
Top Bottom