'Louder Than Bombs' music book (the one that comes in a binder) - is it any good?

A

Alex

Just been out and about today and came across the aforementioned book with all the parts to every song on the album tabbed out. Looks decent but I'd like to know if anyone has an opinion about its accuracy 'cos I dont fancy wasting £12.99 of my present buying money!
Cheers,
Alex

Please knucklenose, would you stick your fu.cking head in a toilet and mow on the floating stools, because if nothing worthwhile comes out of your vagina looking mouth, maybe at least something with a bit of nutritional value will go in.

Look castrati, why don't you take those pounds and shove them up your urethra. I will laugh as you squint in pain and cry, "golden lights". You siock motherphucker. Hep me hepme, me buy me buy> oh chee, really you trisomy 21 afflicted goiter. Die!

Fancy fancy, cheers...Asex.

Your abusive reponses used to be quite entertaining here. Unfortunately you seem to have run out of ideas now, and the same dull insults are appearing time and time again. Quit while you're ahead or get some new material.

> Please knucklenose, would you stick your fu.cking head in a
> toilet and mow on the floating stools, because if nothing
> worthwhile comes out of your vagina

errr........ how 'bout "hinny-hinny mouth"?

looking mouth, maybe at
> least something with a bit of nutritional value will go in.

> Look castrati, why don't you take those pounds and shove them up
> your urethra. I will laugh as you squint in pain and cry,
> "golden lights". You siock motherphucker. Hep me
> hepme, me buy me buy> oh chee, really you trisomy 21
> afflicted goiter. Die!

> Fancy fancy, cheers...Asex.

> Your abusive reponses used to be quite entertaining here.
> Unfortunately you seem to have run out of ideas now, and the
> same dull insults are appearing time and time again. Quit while
> you're ahead or get some new material.

Oh no. I get enough amusement from seeing an unknown name on the board (usually their real name or something tied in with 'Moz') - and then, seeing 'greasetea' underneath. Ahh. Those ignorant fools!

LMC x

Fancy going on holiday?

> Just been out and about today and came across the aforementioned
> book with all the parts to every song on the album tabbed out.
> Looks decent but I'd like to know if anyone has an opinion about
> its accuracy 'cos I dont fancy wasting £12.99 of my present
> buying money!
> Cheers,
> Alex

A.,
I don't know what you mean with "binder". I saw the Warner Brother LTB. I'll give you my op. on that one.
Strange question though, that of yours.
If you're proficient with strings or piano, the answer's obvious.
If not, well:
a) for some songs you can start learning the chords. It works for a number of them (start with Unlovable).
b) define your goals. Is it for a sing-along-with-Moz, then you may feel satisfied. If you want to get into the Marr-technique, you won't.

there's nothing more I can say if you don't give me more input.

Cheers as well,
me

> A.,
> I don't know what you mean with "binder". I saw the
> Warner Brother LTB. I'll give you my op. on that one.
> Strange question though, that of yours.
> If you're proficient with strings or piano, the answer's
> obvious.
> If not, well:
> a) for some songs you can start learning the chords. It works
> for a number of them (start with Unlovable).
> b) define your goals. Is it for a sing-along-with-Moz, then you
> may feel satisfied. If you want to get into the Marr-technique,
> you won't.

> there's nothing more I can say if you don't give me more input.

> Cheers as well,
> me

The version of the book im referring to is distributed by Warner Chappel music. Its entire title is 'The Smiths - Off The Record - Louder Than Bombs'. Ive seen the one youre talking about but it doesnt interest me as it doesnt have any decent guitar parts tabbed out. This one not only has ALL the guitar parts but each and every other instrument/effect or whatever tabbed out aswell. Maybe you cant buy this book in America? Anyway just thought you might like to know about it,
Merry Xmas,
Alex

The OTR Louder Than Bombs book is class. I got it a couple of months ago and there is so much guitar tab in it it's unbelieveable. One song has 7 guitar parts in it. There is also mandolin tab, keyboard tab, and bass tab. I find some of the songs pretty tricky and complicated so it should keep you busy as well.

Back
Top Bottom