Lots of Smiths/Morrissey books/programmes for sale

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
I have just listed lots of Smiths and Morrissey books and tour programmes on Ebay. Some are run of the mill but there are a lot of rarer items included. I have moved house and lost a lot of storage space and it seems criminal to be keeping these items in cardboard boxes. This is not my entire collection as there were lots of items I will take into the after life with me :)

I apologise but I dont know how to put a link to all the items I have for sale. This is one of the item numbers, so once viewed, you can look at the other items - 330748464577.

Here is a list of them anyway:

The Smiths – The Complete Story by Mick MIDDLES paperback 128 pages

The Smiths – The Early Years photographs by Paul Slattery paperback 160 pages

The Smiths by Mick MIDDLES paperback 96 pages

The Smiths Japanese interview book? By Rockin'on Inc paperback 159 pages 6 free pics with Paul Slattery pictures

The Smiths All Men Have Secrets by Tom Gallagher/Michael Campbell/Murdo Gillies paperback
256 pages

The Smiths in Quotes published by Babylon photographs by Kevin Cummins paperback 48 pgs

The Smiths Songs That Saved Your Life by Simon Goddard paperback 272 pages
The Smiths Songs That Saved Your Life revised and expanded edition paperback 304 pages

The Smiths and Beyond by Kevin Cummins paperback 109 pages

The Smiths – The Visual Documentary by Johnny Rogan paperback 176 pages

The Complete Guide to the Music of The Smiths & Morrissey & Marr by Johnny Rogan paperback 120 pages

Morrissey – The Albums by Johnny Rogan paperback 340 pages

Bigmouth Morrissey 1983 – 1993 by Pat Reid with intro by John Peel paperback 32 pages

Morrissey by Pat Reid paperback 96 pages

Morrissey in Quotes paperback 48 pages

Morrissey in Pictures by Jemma Wheeler paperback 48 pages

Peepholism by Joe Slee paperback 168 pages

Saint Morrissey by Mark Simpson paperback 221 pages
Saint Morrissey by Mark Simpson hardback 258 pages

Morrissey Landscapes of The Mind by David Brett hardback 194 pages
Morrissey Landscapes of The Mind by David Brett US version with different cover paperback

Morrissey in His Own Words by John Robertson paperback 96 pages black backed title

Meetings with Morrissey by Len Brown hardback 324 pages

Morrissey the Pageant of His Bleeding Heart by Gavin Hopps hardback 302 pages

Morrissey lyrics – translation by Goroh Nakagawa paperback 335 pages

Programmes

Meat is Murder tour

Kill Uncle brown cover

Kill Uncle grey cover with ticket stub from Kilburn gig 3.10.1991

Your Arsenal green cover

Your Arsenal maroon cover

Madness souvenir programme from Finsbury Park August 1992

Oddments

James Dean is Not Dead by Steven Morrissey with certificate of authentication as a limited edition reprint of this book signed by John Muir of Babylon Books

New York Dolls by Steven Morrissey published by Babylon Books

For future reference, you will have to switch from .com to .co.uk(If you're in the states) or else you won't see any items..
but then again, I don't think any of these items are available for different countries.

Anyways, great items!

For future reference, you will have to switch from .com to .co.uk(If you're in the states) or else you won't see any items..
but then again, I don't think any of these items are available for different countries.

Anyways, great items!

Hi MozAngeles, Excuse my dumbness but I have no idea what you mean about the .com to .co.uk.:confused: I am in the UK btw.

I have put on each items description that I will consider posting worldwide, also.
Thanks. Sue.

Back
Top Bottom