Morrissey Central "Lost" (September 29, 2022)

So I go to the Twitter linked and the most recent Tweet says that the last Moz album sucked?

So I go to the Twitter linked and the most recent Tweet says that the last Moz album sucked?

Typical Latino daditude sarcastic and critical, but also your biggest fan.

Last time I Heard from him (he was using voice messages ) last time, he was excited to see what Moz and Alain would do.

So sad. That moment at the Hollywood High concert DVD when Moz picked the beautiful boy up. Oh man I'm sad to hear this news. I remember Moz asking his name and he thought he said Kevin. Such a lovely cute kid and a real heartwarming moment in that concert.

Sorry either the tweet was worded very badly or I'm tired. I mis-read it. His father died I think. Still sad.

Last edited:
sad stuff indeed,you never know the minute.

Apologies, very remiss of me, but here now:

Although initially for cancer care, this is still an active gofundme for the family.
Regards,
FWD.

Apologies, very remiss of me, but here now:

Although initially for cancer care, this is still an active gofundme for the family.
Regards,
FWD.
FWD, you’re an ace in my book thank you I will extend your condolences to Devan & Family personally at his upcoming memorial also thanks to the admin that removed the disrespectful comment

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom