Lost interest in Moz after seeing him and being threatened

I want to punch most of you'll in the face. The guy had a chance to see his idol up close and personal. Most of you nerds would have done the same thing. So shut up and quit taking yourselves so seriously because noone else is. f*** those bodyguards and f*** all your nerds who think its clever to talk in morrissey lyrics.

Lies! Moz does not burp! :p
Johnny Rogan's book, "The severed alliance"-page 98:
April1978:
"after rushing through his tea, he burped incredibly loudly and this set off a gaggle of galloping hiccup burps, he confessed".:p" It lasted one week...:eek:
Of course, that happened to Steven Patrick M, not to the divinity we cherish...:rolleyes:

Firstly, please excuse me from not reading all 9 pages of this thread. I read the first page and got the gist of it.

Lets face it, if Moz is happy, polite and willing to give signatures 95% of the time (which is more than your average person), that 5% of disappointed fans is alot of people!

If you were checking into your hotel behind Kristeen Young (i've never seen or heard any from her, EVER) you would be quite excited to hear Moz may be turning up later. It's not that crazy an idea to hang around THE HOTEL YOU'RE STAYING IN to see your idol, is it?

Obviously you have the die hard fans defending anything He ever does but just imagine for a second, you see Morrissey walking past you, this man you have built up in you mind as being the only person who could ever begin to understand you. You'd be hurt by him not caring how his bodyguards treated his fans! We all know deep down that to Moz, we are nothing but to some of us, Morrissey, is our idol.

It's experiences like this that make me never want to see him outside of a concert! (i'm yet to see him in concert)

I don't blame him, i'd be the same in his shoes. But just put yourself in IJustAte's shoes, you would be very disappointed.

I feel I must just reiterate the very crux of the essence of the heart of the center of this matter, and that is this:

It was FOUR! in the MORNING!

--jeniphir

I want to punch most of you'll in the face. The guy had a chance to see his idol up close and personal. Most of you nerds would have done the same thing. So shut up and quit taking yourselves so seriously because noone else is. f*** those bodyguards and f*** all your nerds who think its clever to talk in morrissey lyrics.

i'm with you, big guy.

you should have got in the bodyguard's face. orst thing that could happen is you get battered (and sue, if you are inclined - that is how the world is these days). Best case scenario, morrissey gets embaressed by ACTUAL violence from his staff and intervenes, you make a new and incredibly amazing friend!!

Did you know if you type "naked woman" into Google Image you get 2,500,000 hits? You're not trying hard enough, Anotherordinaryboy. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom