Lost interest in Moz after seeing him and being threatened

:rolleyes:
There is a small bit of advice that many young girls have been given (I know I did) "Never bother your husband when he first gets through the door with the days problems. You may not like the response you receive."
QUOTE]

?! :rolleyes:

It's not 1956, y'know...

:rolleyes:
There is a small bit of advice that many young girls have been given (I know I did) "Never bother your husband when he first gets through the door with the days problems. You may not like the response you receive."

?! :rolleyes:

It's not 1956, y'know...

4uuohw.jpg

You're right. Things have really gone down the drain.

Listen up ImFULL, I think it was all just bad timing. Really. Id look at it like this..... Now you have a goal to meet him during regular business hours and see if he signs your stuff. Your actually very lucky he didnt go Bjork on your ass though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY

You forgot the time change going from Eastern time to Central time. So if it was a 4 hour drive to Merrillville, KY could have left at 9:30 EDT (she was done by 8:40) and arrived at Merrillville at 12:30 CDT.

yes indeed, right you are...thank you for that correction.

so she got an extra hour that i wasn't figuring, which means that she didn't have to zoom out of the venue quite that fast -or- she didn't have to propel that minivan at 5x the average speed

so hard to keep up with the clock in indiana - which sections are eastern time vs. central time, and then in the recent past, which counties observed daylight savings and which did not. but i see now that ALL of indiana does observe daylight savings as of april 2006 (after contentious political legislation), and merrillville is in central time.

i never meet moz but here in mexico city he was really nice to a girl that ask him for an autograph,i saw this on you tube, the video is apparently taken by the girl herself an he seems very afable guy, also the girl gave to him some flowers an he took them, about this whole situation , the way that he reacted is natural ,he was tired and maybe he didn`wanted to smile or give any autographs ,but why he let his bodyguard to act the way he did? that`s not nice ,i mean i justsate is just a fan he`s not a murderer, he deserved some respect from that pseudo-bodyguard,that guy looks so agresive.....after this i will never ask morrissey for his autograph as long as this guy remain as his security. ;)

The funniest part of this thread is IJustAte coming back to defend himself from charges of being inconsiderate by arguing that it's wasn't 4am, it was only 3.30am goddammit!! :p

I don't get it if you're a fan -you're a fan. Some bodyguard shouldn't make you lose interest in him or his music. This isn't Bodyguard Solo. :p

I want Han Solo or Indianna Jones as my body guard too!

Are you sure you want Han Solo as your bodyguard?

Let's run down the list, shall we?

In "Empire" Han Solo finds himself protecting his friends. Here's Han's resume as a bodyguard:

1. Princess Leia: Han flies her through a deadly asteroid field straight into a giant space worm which nearly eats her. He then leads her into the clutches of Darth Vader by way of Lando, an old gambling buddy Han foolishly decides to trust-- all of this because Han is a poor mechanic.

2. C-3PO: Shattered into twenty pieces. Pawed over by grunting piglets, too, which is worse for a robot of his delicate sensibilities.

3. Luke Skywalker: Forced to come bail out Han Solo, he discovers the evilest man in the universe is his father and gets his hand chopped off in the bargain.

4. Chewbacca: Nearly taken hostage by the Empire, and so scared the janitors on Cloud City spent weeks swabbing the joint after his fear caused him to piss everywhere.

5. Han Solo himself: Tortured, humiliated in front of his girlfriend and his dog, robbed of his spaceship, and finally frozen in carbonite to be sent across the galaxy as a trophy to hang in the lair of a gigantic, horny slug.​

Yeah. You don't want Han Solo as your bodyguard. Hire the thug who isn't afraid to hurt some feelings to get the job done right.

Last edited:
...Yeah. You don't want Han Solo as your bodyguard. Hire the thug who isn't afraid to hurt some feelings to get the job done right.

This is an awesome response, but all of this evidence against Han is mitigated by the fact that he did shoot first. That alone makes him an excellent bodyguard candidate.

I think that this should me made into the official SoLow T-shirt. On the back it can say, "Morrissey-solo: we'll always be(at) true-to-you"

Ha Ha! Oh c'mon you two (NRITH included) A frink sign does not a stalker make :rolleyes: This 'sign' looks gigantic on here when really it was on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Much more tasteful :confused: :p

Calm down! I think that it's the funniest thing that I've ever seen on these forums! Seriously! I would never imply that you, or any other Frinker, is a stalker!

Actually, I can't believe that he could read something as small as a single sheet of paper. Guess I won't have to sneak a banner into Hammerstein after all.

Calm down! I think that it's the funniest thing that I've ever seen on these forums! Seriously! I would never imply that you, or any other Frinker, is a stalker!

Actually, I can't believe that he could read something as small as a single sheet of paper. Guess I won't have to sneak a banner into Hammerstein after all.

Dude, I am calm and yeah, it's pretty funny no matter how you look at it. And by look, I mean the eyeballs in the O's! :D

p.s. Please put SOLO FRINK =o) on your sign. Still kicking myself for not plugging Solo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom