LOST discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4260

It's time to start a Lost discussion since I'm having withdrawl.
Seriously, I could have created life and born the child in the time it's taking for it to come back. February is WAY to long to wait.

Soooo...I wasn't a fan of the flash foward at all.:mad:

That's right...I remember this show....can't wait for it to start again...till Feb though...damn...I guess I'll start mid-november to start watching season 3 again to remember who's who....That flash foward was intresting...and I'm sure it was meaningful somehow....

since the series was bought from Channel 4 by Sky, i don't get to watch it no more:( (as i really don't want to buy anything more for a tv set that i really don't watch much) so i missed season 3.

this is the same for 24, bought by Sky from BBC2.

if they do this with Heroes. I think i will cry!

a)Flash forwards were pretty lame
b)I stopped liking this show once season three started. I became bored with it.

I'm anxiously awaiting Season Four also. I would not be if I hadn't read that they have capped the series and will work out a narrative arc that makes sense and actually has an ending. I think the show's creators probably had a great beginning and a great ending thought up, but no idea how to connect them with a great middle. Hence we got a crappy Season Three. I'm sure they'll return to form in January.

The flash forward didn't set my imagination on fire the way some of the other puzzles did, but it wasn't bad, either. We'll see where they go with it.

a)Flash forwards were pretty lame
b)I stopped liking this show once season three started. I became bored with it.

I agree it became a little boring. This happened as soon as the "supernatural" factor left.

I still want to know who put the "monster" on the island if it wasn't Dharma and what the f*ck was up with that invisible guy that Locke and "Henry Gale" met in the cabin.
Those 2 things interest me, but I know they are going to use a NON-supernaturual explanation that leaves you saying, "Oh..ok..thanks for tricking me."

Any ideas on that invisible guy?

One thing is for sure....JIN will get killed off somehow in Season 4 since he got arrested last week for DUI....you know how that goes...trouble with the law and your outta here!!!

since the series was bought from Channel 4 by Sky, i don't get to watch it no more:( (as i really don't want to buy anything more for a tv set that i really don't watch much) so i missed season 3.

this is the same for 24, bought by Sky from BBC2.

if they do this with Heroes. I think i will cry!

you could watch it online...ABC puts it up online to view the day after (maybe 24 hours) the first run viewing. So i take it they don't block out foreigners...i don't think. i don't know. so you get to see it the day after the USA sees it

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

All of last season is up there now.

edit: actually they don't have the season finale up there...that sucks

Last edited:
Also,
THERE WAS NO GOOD REASON TO KILL CHARLIE OFF. :mad:

One thing is for sure....JIN will get killed off somehow in Season 4 since he got arrested last week for DUI....you know how that goes...trouble with the law and your outta here!!!

GOOD!
No one should drive while drunk, but famous rich people shouldn't be driving drunk EVER, they have the means never to have to drive themselves anywhere!

yeah i think the charlie death was stupid.

"24", Lost, the Yankees and anything with Law and Order are literally the only tv I watch.

you could watch it online...ABC puts it up online to view the day after (maybe 24 hours) the first run viewing. So i take it they don't block out foreigners...i don't think. i don't know. so you get to see it the day after the USA sees it

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

All of last season is up there now.

edit: actually they don't have the season finale up there...that sucks

oh, thank you. but that is only available for people in the USA. Never Mind:)

My friend watches it on the net, so i'll ask him what site it is.

Back
Top Bottom