Lost demos vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date

Which is your favourite of the recently dropped demos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 29227

There's been a mixed response on all 3 of these recently dropped 'lost' gems, so thought it might be opportune to capture which particular mast you would nail your flag to. One choice, & one shot only at this, no changing your mind, so dither ye not. Poll closes in 5 days. Please vote above.

Who in the world ever admits something like that?

Although it could have been inspired by the Family Way.

Or Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.

Once Upon and You Don’t

are my favorites for different reasons

In some songs it doesn’t work for me, but here I don’t mind the repetitive lyric in You Don’t Need Their Approval, it works with the exotic (lol) music for me.

Though most here will vote Once Upon as they should, it has an interesting lyric which wins it for me, though I’m gonna vote You Don’t Need Their Approval simply because it needs someone fighting in its corner.

:p

Once Upon and You Don’t

In some songs it doesn’t work for me, but here I don’t mind the repetitive lyric in You Don’t Need Their Approval, it works with the exotic (lol) music for me.

Though most here will vote Once Upon as they should, it has an interesting lyric which wins it for me, though I’m gonna vote You Don’t Need Their Approval simply because it needs someone fighting in its corner.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 👍🏻

How many more….?

They're all pretty bad, but musically the first one is probably best. It's a shame Morrissey hasn't written a decent lyric in over a decade. Not much of substance to hang onto.

'Woman's Body' takes a surprising early lead. Please get your votes in ppl. Ta.
There was no option for disliking any of them, can’t please everyone I suppose ... it’s good crack through 👍

Couldn't have said it better myself. 👍🏻

there you are! don’t be such a stranger! :)

‘If Saturday’ my least favorite of the 3 will most likely win. Just goes to show, that 1. I have perfect taste in music, and 2. the masses don’t know what they’re missing!

:p:cool:

These songs would have made fine b-sides with some more production work. It's a shame the record companies stopped making proper physical singles, which they probably did to accelerate the transhumanist agenda (= everything must become digital, even humans) and probably also to save money.

‘Approval’ isn’t holding up for me. The other two are very good, and Once Upon a Woman’s Body might be excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Upon and You Don’t

Approval received the highest number of reactions though.
Must be saying something about this site.

I voted for Once Upon A Woman’s Body, for me still the song with the highest potential if they had chosen to finish it.

Back
Top Bottom