Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / All The Lazy Dykes / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by robertboyracer

Last edited:
Can't have*
Killed me
Carol
Cloud*
Fatty
Ouija board
Maladjusted
One day goodbye
Action
Paris
People are the same*
meat
Satellite*
Lazy Dikes
Scandinavia*
Speedway
Still Ill

robertboyracer*

Then he played too much. He needs to stop performing for so long. Too many songs.pleeeease

Wow. :eek:

It's time for New Rules!

1. New Rule: Fat girls please stop eating meat or food for that matter. I swear one big bitch looked like Hagrid from Harry Potter. You know who you are. You sang along to Kristeen Young and were heckled for trying to squeeze your fat ass back to your spot in front before the show started.

2. New Rule: The retarded looking ass nigga with the limp and the fat girl friend with quadruple chins needs to stop looking back during the show. We don't want to see your retarded looking ass.

3. New Rule: How many pictures of Morrissey do you really need? Stop.

4. New Rule: You need to be over 5 feet to be on the floor. 5 feet wide doesn't count.

5. New Rule: If you are going to become upset when people start to jump around and have a good time please go to the balcony.

6. New Rule: If you are in the front and people who want to jump on stage or touch the mans hand refer to rule 5.

7. And finally New Rule: Get a life and stop camping over night to see Morrissey.

Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

New Rule: shut the f*** up, stop worrying about the people around you, and enjoy the show.

It's time for New Rules!

1. New Rule: Fat girls please stop eating meat or food for that matter. I swear one big bitch looked like Hagrid from Harry Potter. You know who you are. You sang along to Kristeen Young and were heckled for trying to squeeze your fat ass back to your spot in front before the show started.

2. New Rule: The retarded looking ass nigga with the limp and the fat girl friend with quadruple chins needs to stop looking back during the show. We don't want to see your retarded looking ass.

4. New Rule: You need to be over 5 feet to be on the floor. 5 feet wide doesn't count.

5. New Rule: If you are going to become upset when people start to jump around and have a good time please go to the balcony.

6. New Rule: If you are in the front and people who want to jump on stage or touch the mans hand refer to rule 5.

7. And finally New Rule: Get a life and stop camping over night to see Morrissey.

Wow....someone has issues. Really rules? Get a life and quit being so insecure about others having fun while you sit on your behind and criticize others. You seemed to be the only one who either doesn't like Moz or didn't want to go because your Friends reruns were on. No one wants to hear your whining on this website. GET A LIFE!

The show was good tonight. Morrissey was in a positive mood, and the band sounded great. All the band members wore black "f*** FUR" shirts. The set was pretty much the same as the other nights, although I was disappointed they didn't perform "Everyday is Like Sunday."

Glad I didn't spend the effort & the money for this so called "rare, intimate" show at the Box because there was no change in the setlist. Ugh. Can't stand the new songs. Glad I did my Moz touring when the shows & the setlist were well worth the time, effort & money. And that fat girl did the same thing in Santa Fe during Kristeen's set too.

the heckler while kristeen was on was just plain out rude and disrespectful.

A few comments from the stage:

Welcome to the sunny side of the street. (Referring to The Cure who were performing across the street at The Pantages Theater at same time.)

I've been asked to inform you to beware of shady characters amongst the crowd. And they are... (Introduces the band)

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Please try your best not to kill anything.

robertboyracer

Anon 7.32 - Its so easy to laugh, its so easy to hate.... need I go on?

Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

Nice to see Bill Maher is a Moz fan.

It's time for New Rules!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom