Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / All The Lazy Dykes / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by robertboyracer

Last edited:
CURE Boys Dont Cry ------- Hope to God you heard n decent song whilst young was screecvhing Hope Robert had it on full vol

I can't stand Lady Ga Ga. I hate her. In addition where's her eyebrows there is just skin where they are. She has like no talent

its sad how mean and what complete assholes some morrissey fans are..why go to a show any show, and complain and talk shit about the people?? you should be there for one purpose and thats to witness morrissey live in person..its a rare and special moment people. and truth be told he wont be around forever....
i hope all you bitter weird haters stay home the night of the pomona show

Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

are you seriously this pathetic?? im sad that morrissey has fans like these. please dont show up the night of the pomona show. or anywhere for that matter. your a loser

pomona??

is there any cool laid back people going to the fox show?? after reading these posts im kinda sketchy bout goin. Im not one those people that care about anyone else im there to enjoy the show but still, it seems like a very hostile enviroment

To be fair, there are always some divs and drunken idiots that ruin the night for everybody.

Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

You people are talking to yourselves as usual. All your different personalities are on, some defending Morrissey, some praising the Cure, when all of you need a cure for your raging schizophrenia.
So few people come here anymore as the few real fans Morrissey has left are horrified of the insanity that exists here.
Morrissey is horrified at the sight of this site and I believe for his next show he won’t even bother to show up to sing his twelve songs but rather boz will just play a few songs off his cd while dancing around in a Morrissey mask holding in his huge gut pretending to be him.
Then they will all escape from the fans as soon as possible as he no longer wants to eat the soil but rather wants to hide his head in it so as not to see what his fans have become.
I feel so empty here without me. I eat the soil.

Re: pomona??

is there any cool laid back people going to the fox show?? after reading these posts im kinda sketchy bout goin. Im not one those people that care about anyone else im there to enjoy the show but still, it seems like a very hostile enviroment

No there isn't

Re: pomona??

I am the epitome of cool and I will be there with incredible style! I agree that one is there to enjoy the show and I could care less about anyone at the show with the exception of some hot ladies!

Anyone who has a "REVIEW" of the show please post it so I don't have to read these incomprehensively dull and innate comments from people who argue with each other like high schoolers....

Plonkers, wankers, tossers and knobs oh my...

Anyone who has a "REVIEW" of the show please post it so I don't have to read these incomprehensively dull and innate comments from people who argue with each other like high schoolers....

Plonkers, wankers, tossers and knobs oh my...

Plonkers Ahahahah

Morrissey was in fantastic form last night, nothing to complain about.. I dont understand why everyone constantly bitches every time the man plays a show

its sad how mean and what complete assholes some morrissey fans are..why go to a show any show, and complain and talk shit about the people?? you should be there for one purpose and thats to witness morrissey live in person..its a rare and special moment people. and truth be told he wont be around forever....
i hope all you bitter weird haters stay home the night of the pomona show

Why are we assholes? Haters? How old are you?? Trendy f***s use the word hater.

People are entitled to their opinion, harsh as it may be.

Seeing Morrissey isn't all that rare considering he is playing 3 shows in LA this time around.

See ya at Pomona!

Why are we assholes? Haters? How old are you?? Trendy f***s use the word hater.

People are entitled to their opinion, harsh as it may be.

Seeing Morrissey isn't all that rare considering he is playing 3 shows in LA this time around.

See ya at Pomona!

thank you!

now everybody get along and enjoy the rest of the tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom