Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / All The Lazy Dykes / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by robertboyracer

Last edited:
Cmon Moz. Your fervent American fans deserve better than the sleepy set list you provided Europe.

Morrissey ~

Roses are red
Sometimes blue
Give us a sign
To prove its YOU

Morrissey ~

Roses are red
Sometimes blue
Give us a sign
To prove it is YOU

What a crappy set list. Oh well maybe he'll change a few for the Pomona show. . .

Last edited:
Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

My pix:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150467701086005.412997.590246004&type=1&l=49994c0dc9

Amazing show! He tossed his shirt into the crowd right at us and a bunch of us grabbed it and later cut it up into smaller pieces. I took my piece and cut it up more - into a dozen pieces to share with my fellow Moz fan friends in a Mozzy X-mas card ;)

Viva!

Jay

STRMF: What have you done to your hair??!!

good setlist overall but i was not impressed with the new songs...just happy to hear Still Ill and Ouija Board. Meat is Murder was haunting and impactful.

He said "Stuff me, Stuff me, Stuf me." at one point.

Re: Article: Los Angeles, CA - The Music Box @ Henry Fonda Theater (Nov. 23, 2011) po

f*** FUR, I want this T SHIRT for next summer. On another side, Moz go back into the Studio!!
Cheers Moz

Thanks for the photos- the one with his shirt off - oh la la. You lucky ones to get pieces of it!

My pix:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150467701086005.412997.590246004&type=1&l=49994c0dc9

Amazing show! He tossed his shirt into the crowd right at us and a bunch of us grabbed it and later cut it up into smaller pieces. I took my piece and cut it up more - into a dozen pieces to share with my fellow Moz fan friends in a Mozzy X-mas card ;)

Viva!

Jay

thanks -- always love hearing the banter between songs.

A few comments from the stage:

Welcome to the sunny side of the street. (Referring to The Cure who were performing across the street at The Pantages Theater at same time.)

I've been asked to inform you to beware of shady characters amongst the crowd. And they are... (Introduces the band)

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Please try your best not to kill anything.

robertboyracer

I was not at the show but am curious what the heckler during the opening act was saying/doing.

I was not at the show but am curious what the heckler during the opening act was saying/doing.

A lot of it was in Spanish, so I couldn't tell. Everyone around seemed to laugh though. He did yell "I love you Lady GaGa" and "I love you Boy George" a few times though.

It's time for New Rules!

1. New Rule: Fat girls please stop eating meat or food for that matter. I swear one big bitch looked like Hagrid from Harry Potter. You know who you are. You sang along to Kristeen Young and were heckled for trying to squeeze your fat ass back to your spot in front before the show started.

2. New Rule: The retarded looking ass nigga with the limp and the fat girl friend with quadruple chins needs to stop looking back during the show. We don't want to see your retarded looking ass.

3. New Rule: How many pictures of Morrissey do you really need? Stop.

4. New Rule: You need to be over 5 feet to be on the floor. 5 feet wide doesn't count.

5. New Rule: If you are going to become upset when people start to jump around and have a good time please go to the balcony.

6. New Rule: If you are in the front and people who want to jump on stage or touch the mans hand refer to rule 5.

7. And finally New Rule: Get a life and stop camping over night to see Morrissey.

I think a better solution is for you to stay home and watch Morrissey on TV, while knitting a cosy for your tiny little penis, where you can stay safely away from real life which is often messy and loud and obviously frightens you and damages your delicate sensibilities. Don't feel bad, not everyone can be a man. Hopefully your family isn't too embarrassed by you.

Dude the stupid fat bitch who looked like she belong across the street at the cure show tried socking me in the face cuz i took her half of the shirt lame lop couldnt hack the crows huh bitch bahahahaha *waves piece of shirt in her face and i didnt even have to struggle...Good times the SHRINE is next....then Pomona

My pix:

Viva!

Jay

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom