Los Angeles, CA - STAPLES Center (Mar. 1, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by ROBERTBOYRACER

Last edited:
Yes, the venue was 100% meat free. Amazing set, amazing show. Patrick dempsey introduced morrissey on stage. Patti smith was well received. Managed to see wuentin tarantino outside the venue.
I also meet Quentin inside, he was wearing a inglorious basterd jacket. He denied to take a photo with us though.

Dissapointed that meat was offered. Moz has been really difficult with that as of late and, to let that slide at all implies he was more concerned about being paid then helping animals.

When did it become childish and silly to show love, admiration and support for Morrissey?! It's no different than the gladiolas that showed up at his concerts.

Oh yes it is. This is some kind of cult FAR from the average, deciated Morrissey fan. These people have become obsessed and fanatical, and I know an obsession when I see one, just like Nikola Tesla did and probably most other sane fan of this great artist and person.

Oh yes it is. This is some kind of cult FAR from the average, deciated Morrissey fan. These people have become obsessed and fanatical, and I know an obsession when I see one, just like Nikola Tesla did and probably most other sane fan of this great artist and person.

Were you around in 1989 to 1994 when Morrissey was at the height of his career? Did you ever attend a Morrissey concert at that time? I did. I saw Morrissey 15 times during that period alone. I was at the Pauley Pavillion when they had to stop the show at the third song because the fans trampled each other to get to him. Obsessed and fanatic don't come close to the mood at those shows during that time. It was more of a messiah like worship and his fans were disciples. They would have crawled on hot coals to get to him. You don't know fanatic unless you've been there. .

Anyone know what Patti's set was? Did she end with Rock & Roll n***** as per usual, or something different?

There's f.a. on youtube but I loved those bits of show from a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmhpbGgHnU

Impressive foreign version, Patti.;)

Can't believe they didn't do a duet last night. God. Life, a wasteland of missed opportunities. Very well...:crazy:

Were you around in 1989 to 1994 when Morrissey was at the height of his career? Did you ever attend a Morrissey concert at that time? I did. I saw Morrissey 15 times during that period alone. I was at the Pauley Pavillion when they had to stop the show at the third song because the fans trampled each other to get to him. Obsessed and fanatic don't come close to the mood at those shows during that time. It was more of a messiah like worship and his fans were disciples. They would have crawled on hot coals to get to him. You don't know fanatic unless you've been there. .

Oh god, please don't resort to these kinds of supression techniques (mental abuse) unless your're trolling, which I'm kind and sincerer enough to believe you're not.
I'll be sincere: I was not around at that time you refer to, because I wasn't able to as I wasn't a fan at that time (far from), please forgive me.

Last edited:
Patti Smith is playing the church literally round the corner from my house on April 19th, capacity - 60. I could not get a ticket.

P.

Hmm. I see.Tricky. Let's see...Couldn't you just pretend... you're an altar boy? :p

Oh god, please don't resort to these kinds of supression techniques (mental abuse) unless your're trolling, which I'm kind and sincerer enough to believe you're not.
I'll be sincere: I was not around at that time you refer to, because I wasn't able to as I wasn't a fan at that time (far from), please forgive me.

That's what I thought. And no, I'm not trolling. I'm the real deal. One of the original disciples. ;)

Last edited:

Some folks need to watch the "Hulmerist" video to get a glimpse of what it was like.

Dissapointed that meat was offered. Moz has been really difficult with that as of late and, to let that slide at all implies he was more concerned about being paid then helping animals.

He at least tried. What was he supposed to do, not show up cause they served meat? He would have pissed off alot of people if he did that.

Last edited:
Yes, Hulmerist and The Malady Lingers On (1992)

I wish it were still like that. At a Morrissey concert last year I got told off by some angry woman just for jumping up and down a bit! "Calm down" she said.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom