Los Angeles, CA - STAPLES Center (Mar. 1, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by ROBERTBOYRACER

Last edited:
Big fan. Sadly underwhelmed. Staples Center is not a good venue for the intimacy needed to truly appreciate a Moz show. The sound system was awful and the sheet back drop was sub par for anyone that has attended his Bowl show, or better yet, his Ventura Majestic gig a few years back. Where was the screen so the poor folks in the nosebleeds could see him? Not racist, but what's with the Latin rockers? So 95.

I got a piece of shirt. Woo hoo. I had the fight of my life for it! Not bad for a short 5 foot two inch girl

Blue rose society re-poster, shut the f*** up! The whole point of your stupid f***ing "society" was to prove that Morrissey was the writer of morrissey'sworld, via his acceptance of a blue rose.

You have noticed the "real" Morrissey has been posting recently on true-to-you.net?

So that means everything your dumb f***ing blog group believes in is a falsehood, so shut the f*** up; and his acceptance of a blue rose means f***ing nothing, so again shut the f*** up. Everyone here is beyond tired of your idiotic conspiracy theories.

Anyone remember how Patrick Dempsey introduced Morrissey?

The member of the blue rose society gave Morrissey the Blue Rose Ring which is passed from member to member of the MorrisseysWorld fan club!

Does this mean Moz is now a Blue Rose Society Member?

Funny stuff, if mildly insane!

NEWSFLASH: Nobody gives a shit.

Can I just say before I cry myself to sleep since this is the last show I had a ticket for that PATTI SMITH is f***ing amazing? An absolutely REFRESHING dose of positivity with hard rock edge, her pep talks literally made me want to go save the world. HUGE mood change from the usual opener, he needs to surround himself with positive people, Patti kicked all kinds of f*** YEAH!!!! ass as far as setting the tone went. Loved. It.

The Blue Rose Ring WAS accepted by The Real Morrissey- But yet you all will not believe!- Its better that way though, because you will all regret what you have been missing all this time.

The Blue Rose Ring WAS accepted by The Real Morrissey- But yet you all will not believe!- Its better that way though, because you will all regret what you have been missing all this time.

No one regrets missing a bunch of f***wits living in a made-up fantasy world, kicking and screaming "Look I was right all along, I tells ya!", while the rest of the world gets on with life. You're a f***in' loser, a total liar, who prints utterly made up bullshit on his blog. Now f*** off and go make up some more fantasy shit.

Heard a rumour that the concert wasn't all veg...can anyone that went confirm this?
well, all i can say from what i saw was that mcdonald's concession stands were closed and the other's were only selling non-meat items

Who cares about the setlist and performance.

The real issue is - was it meat free or not?

There have been contradictory posts about this. We should be told.

I was at the show. The show was not meat-free, I had a chicken sandwich, which was terrible. But they did have lots of veggie options.

Did anyone manage to get on stage last night? I remember quite a few dud when he played at the Pond in 2002, and loads did at The Forum in 91.

"Will you accept this blue rose ring?" "Yes."

'And if they don't believe me now, will they ever believe me?

WAKE UP WAKE UP

Big fan. Sadly underwhelmed. Staples Center is not a good venue for the intimacy needed to truly appreciate a Moz show. The sound system was awful and the sheet back drop was sub par for anyone that has attended his Bowl show, or better yet, his Ventura Majestic gig a few years back. Where was the screen so the poor folks in the nosebleeds could see him? Not racist, but what's with the Latin rockers? So 95.

You sound like a bitter 50 year old person
Who forgot their hearing aid at home. Lol.

Yes. The concert comprised 80% of "Latin rockers"!
Well look at the bright side. Better them, than being surrounded
by gansters or them white chicks I saw sniffing cocaine.

itseems that it'sbeen proventhat there was meat

WHO GIVES A SHIT if there was meat, Moz made his point. Forget about the meat and moaning about set lists and concentrate on the fact that our hero is fit and well. YOU ARE SUPPOSED to be fans you idiots. Support him for Christ's sake or fu*k off and watch Johnnycake sing karaoke versions of Smiths classics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom