Los Angeles, CA - STAPLES Center (Mar. 1, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by ROBERTBOYRACER

Last edited:
Dang! Do we need purses made from real rhino skin? Can't make the purse from some Naugahyde? For as short a period as a person keeps a purse, why even buy one made from leather? Now I'm sad (rhino's and ostriches are my favourite animals) KICK-BUTT, MOZ!

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has information on the videos shown before Morrissey's performance. I especially enjoyed the song/video with the girl in the gondola, was in english but a french accent. Thanks in advance!

Lovin' the Dolce & Gabbana bomber. He wears it well.

morrissey-staples-center.jpg

blue rose society re-poster, shut the f*** up! The whole point of your stupid f***ing "society" was to prove that morrissey was the writer of morrissey'sworld, via his acceptance of a blue rose.

You have noticed the "real" morrissey has been posting recently on true-to-you.net?

So that means everything your dumb f***ing blog group believes in is a falsehood, so shut the f*** up; and his acceptance of a blue rose means f***ing nothing, so again shut the f*** up. Everyone here is beyond tired of your idiotic conspiracy theories.

get a life

Pizza Kitchen was all veg. They offered cheese pizza (delicious by the way), focaccia cheese sticks with dip, veggie wrap, and something else I can't remember.

Can you not go to a concert without stuffing your face? All this talk about food is so lame. Only in America. A concert isn't a dining experience.

Can you not go to a concert without stuffing your face? All this talk about food is so lame. Only in America. A concert isn't a dining experience.

LOL!! Exactly! I've never heard so much talk about food at a rock concert ever! "The pizza was great!" "Was it veg?" "Was there meat?" Was there SO WHAT!! :eek:

Last edited:
Who cares about the setlist and performance.

The real issue is - was it meat free or not?

There have been contradictory posts about this. We should be told.

sums up the mentality here.

I know Lt. Dangle (Tom Lennon) went, any other celeb sightings?

I thought I saw basketball legend Dennis Rodman & North Korean leader Kim Jong Un together at the show. Wow these guys are really getting around!

No distance is too far!

A prayer has been answered!!! Morrissey has added Indianapolis to his concert schedule.

Of course the nearly 3,500 mile round trip flight from Indianapolis, the $800, 3 days without sleep and fighting the crowd..was the best decision I have made in years. And worth every penny. But it's nice to know this time he is coming to visit Indy! XOXOX

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has information on the videos shown before Morrissey's performance. I especially enjoyed the song/video with the girl in the gondola, was in english but a french accent. Thanks in advance!

You have great taste! her name is Francoise Hardy, I also loved he played that video.

The venue was not 100% meat free..I was in a luxury suite and they had chicken wraps and sliders..just an FYI

Some Videos from the Staples Center..

ENJOY!!

And some star sighting..

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom