Los Angeles, CA - STAPLES Center (Mar. 1, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by ROBERTBOYRACER

Last edited:
What is your f***ing problem??!! Your so angry and bitter. What a hateful person you are. Why does The Blue Rose society bother you? Are you jealous? If it was Morrissey's brainchild then its f***ing great. You're the one who needs to get a life. :crazy:

Angry. Bitter. Hateful. Indeed. And it's "You're", by the way.

P.

Yes, there was meat. Who cares? I sang along to Meat is Murder then ate two bacon-wrapped hot dogs outside the venue as PETA handed me a brochure. Not everyone has to be a vegetarian. It's just a concert!

yeah... but did you go?

:rolleyes:
- Oh yeah, that's right, there's that too; David is banned from concerts by Mr Agreeable, due to our constant attacks on his private life and musicians...

Thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't be here.

On the other hand...Who uses parents who've lost a child in a massacre in an argument with a tv host, and why should we want anything to do with that sort of person? Hmm? Remind us, anonymous, since you're so clever.

I'm not sure which direction Davis is, but, wanna bet (for fun) this tour is going South again any minute now...? No? Oh well!:popcorn: bye!

Heard a rumour that the concert wasn't all veg...can anyone that went confirm this?

It was posted as such on the Staple Center website. Moz req'd no meat AT ALL in the building and menu items like grilled cheese and fishless sushi were apparently offered. The GM in-charge even went as far as saying that the surrounding restaurants were offering a veggie/moz-friendly menu.

Probably because it is childish and it's silly, at least in any sane persons view.

When did it become childish and silly to show love, admiration and support for Morrissey?! It's no different than the gladiolas that showed up at his concerts.

When did it become childish and silly to show love, admiration and support for Morrissey?! It's no different than the gladiolas that showed up at his concerts.

It is very different because the gladiolas don't involve a group of really boring people jerking off to the idea that Morrissey writes some fake blog

Question: Who the f*** EATS at rock concerts? I cannot remember ever seeing any food at any concert venue unless it was some outdoor shed and people ate nachos in the lawn. Somebody is going to chow down on a big pastrami or falafel? f***ing gross.

LOL - good point! and a pastrami sandwich sounds good right now.

Neil wasn't there as he is in the hospital.
Stupid asshole !!

can someone explain what this whole BLUE balls, I mean BLUE ROSE hoopla is all about?

Heard a rumour that the concert wasn't all veg...can anyone that went confirm this?
Not true. I had a hot dog, the had chicken strips too. You could order regular burgers in addition to veg burgers.
anyone film " the Boy with the thorn in his side"? Please share!

Back
Top Bottom