Los Angeles, CA - Microsoft Theater (Nov. 1, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / November Spawned A Monster / Spent The Day In Bed / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Break Up The Family / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photos (4 total) posted by @MSTheater / Twitter via @Intl_Playgirl.

44736_los_angeles_1.jpg
  • Dan MacIntosh Review: Morrissey Lets Music do the Talking at Novo Show in LA - California Rocker. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
What a great set list.
I would pay good money to hear most of those song choices.
Perhaps Moz is taking note of what fans want to hear at a show.
Then again maybe not.

Lovely blazer. Rotten shirt/tshirt? for Chain Gang. Nice shirt for How Soon. Still no belt.
Ooh almost forgot to say Great Voice :cool:

Still have not seen any video from L A. Or Ventura for MUNICH AIR DISASTER.......does anyone have it, please?

Enjoy - replied here although it's Ventura.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
It's nice to see the tradition of wearing ghastly shirts is still being honored.

At what point in the video? I dont wanna watch the whole thing, just see the guy. I'm going to a show here and dont wanna know what he does songwise. .
The person is just referring to Arturo wobbling about the stage. Uneventful, really.
I think Moz is FAR more of a hunk bodybuilder teddy bear...

This is one of the new opening videos on tour. Lost on you -LPBeautiful song. Heavy love theme to videos. Does anyone know what the French song was?

The person is just referring to Arturo wobbling about the stage. Uneventful, really.

Arturo wasn’t even there. Clover Dean looks similar though, so that might be the misunderstanding !

Arturo hasn't been around for like 5 or 6 years.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
What a great set list.
I would pay good money to hear most of those song choices.
Perhaps Moz is taking note of what fans want to hear at a show.
Then again maybe not.

I honestly think he is - otherwise, the set list would've been about 80% from the last 2 albums. Last night was the most fun I've had at a Morrissey show in a long time. The addition of November Spawned A Monster was a treat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom