Los Angeles, CA - Microsoft Theater (Nov. 1, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / November Spawned A Monster / Spent The Day In Bed / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Break Up The Family / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photos (4 total) posted by @MSTheater / Twitter via @Intl_Playgirl.

44736_los_angeles_1.jpg
  • Dan MacIntosh Review: Morrissey Lets Music do the Talking at Novo Show in LA - California Rocker. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:

(Matt hasn't said if this was yesterday or earlier today).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Super fun tiemz!! And the best part at home and in bed by 11:51 up since 5am good night thank god for no nut november. :sleeping: Rad show, Moz. Have a great tour!

YOU ARE ALL NAZIS!!!!! NAZIS I TELL YOU.

Skinney was right all along, Morrissey s announced he s a monster (prior to the beginning of November) which is a veiled reference to Nazi war criminals. We will have to continue to monitor what he says in subsequent concerts and if he makes any reference to butchers then we ve nailed him. Watch this space !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom