Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Sports Arena (May 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Speedway / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Life Is A Pigsty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Yes, I Am Blind / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Meat Is Murder / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / First Of The Gang To Die / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by leedoggpimp, correction by an anonymous person

An additional backdrop photo found:

Image matched to one posted in: Homodesiribus - Miscellaneous vintage / May 22 2010

tumblr_l2ppu8RhIw1qaqplko1_500.jpg

photo from Twitter posted by docinwestchester:

losangeles.jpg

Last edited:
"The youngest was the most loved" was not played tonight....

Sounds like the show was as amazing as the billing with Tom Jones and Moz on fine form

Very,very jealous

Tom Jones may be your new favourite singer but you certainly won't be his new favourite fan. The biggest insult you can give to a Welsh person is to infer they're English.

Where's the Boyo's reviews? What songs did he do?

Yes enough of this Tos claptrap lets get to the main man please Big Tommy Jones ! Set list and photos for Tom please.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

No duet with Tom Jones?

Missed opportunity. I had hoped there'd be more to 'special guest' than just a support act.

'World Peace is none of your business' has really grown on me and has usurped 'Bull Fighter Dies'. It builds and it's relevant to the daily news reel. Looking forward to the 14th.

people were punching each other, it was crazy aggressive.

Sounds... great, and the band and singer look very pleased in the lineup for their curtain call. Anyone know what was happening then? Did Los Zetas turn up?

I do like the Cruz Azul shirt.

'World Peace is none of your business' has really grown on me and has usurped 'Bull Fighter Dies'. It builds and it's relevant to the daily news reel.

It's certainly Pathé.

Wow sounds as though it was a great home-coming- Mozz-hajj.
Did any miracles happen at all ? I hear an I-phone got crushed yet still works, shoes went missing and then re-appeared, what about the healing hands ? Did he place them on anyone ? Was it a meat free venue ? I like Jessie's t-shirt, I bet that one sold out fast. Such a shame though that the drum head was the same as last time around, I was hoping to be the first to identify its replacement before TTY step in and spoil the mystery.
The journey of a life time ! And in the homeland as well ! It doesn't get much better than that, he's come a long way has Ste-Mo let us give thanks and praise, let's raise a toast to Ste Mo ! On with the revolution ! Power to the Ste Mo. . . . .

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ummmm. I think I just broke my nose. Lol. Pesky steps.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 31739

Concert so worth it. I don't even feel the pain.

Is this your album cover? Kristeen had a black eye, so you're trying to out-do her with a bloody nose? All it needs is a wedding dress and an aisle...

- - - Updated - - -

The floor was insane, I can't even describe it. I was IN BACK and got swept into it. I went from row 30 to row 3 in half a song, people were punching each other, it was crazy aggressive. I had to get out because I lost my shoes in the rush and people were stepping on my feet and the hair and neck thing started to happen again, I didn't think the back rows would get so crazy. Energy in the air.

Were people trying to get out of the venue? And you were going against the tide? I assume this was when the first new song was played and people decided to flee.

Wow, it must have been amazing. Too bad he's still playing "To Give", it's about time he stopped playing it, why not bring back "Jack the ripper" or so many others.

Wow, it must have been amazing. Too bad he's still playing "To Give", it's about time he stopped playing it, why not bring back "Jack the ripper" or so many others.

Couldn't agree more. My least favorite cover choice of all time.

AUDIO BOOTLEG of tonight's Morrissey show in Los Angeles recorded by yours truly:

https://www.mediafire.com/?96bc78ojjc3zv8j
(192 kbps / 129.8MB)

SET LIST:
Hand in Glove
Speedway
Ganglord
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Bullfighter Never Dies
I Have Forgiven Jesus
Life is a Pigsty
Everyday is Like Sunday
To Give
Yes i am Blind
World Peace is None of your Business
Trouble Loves Me
Meat is Murder
Earth is the Loneliest Planet
First of the Gang to Die
I Know its Gonna Happen Someday
National Front Disco

ENCORE:
Asleep
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Thank you very much

Great :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this place really has become thoroughly weird. I feel like there was a time when the news value offset the derangement and vitriol of the commentary, but now the obsession, pettiness and bitter loathing have completely overwhelmed the whole.

Look at any news item and a solid two-thirds is sure to be off-topic pejorative bile, with the same circle of micro-monomaniacal loons trading increasingly hysterical insults.

Moz just played a huge LA show with Tom Jones in support, singing Smiths songs, old songs, new songs - is no one around here actually pleased with that...?

It should have never been played ever. I would rather just have the show be 1 song shorter.

Damn, this place really has become thoroughly weird. I feel like there was a time when the news value offset the derangement and vitriol of the commentary, but now the obsession, pettiness and bitter loathing have completely overwhelmed the whole.

Look at any news item and a solid two-thirds is sure to be off-topic pejorative bile, with the same circle of micro-monomaniacal loons trading increasingly hysterical insults.

Moz just played a huge LA show with Tom Jones in support, singing Smiths songs, old songs, new songs - is no one around here actually pleased with that...?
It is a form of therapy for many here, those poor ignored souls seeking a legal outlet to vent the wrongs they feel life has dished out to them. Awwww. Moz is helping so many on here without realising it! Lol.

I hope that the final album cover will be more exciting than the one for the WPINOYB single.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom