Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Sports Arena (May 10, 2014) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, May 11, 2014.

By davidt on May 11, 2014 at 7:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Speedway / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Life Is A Pigsty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Yes, I Am Blind / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Trouble Loves Me / Meat Is Murder / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / First Of The Gang To Die / I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday / The National Front Disco // Asleep / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by leedoggpimp, correction by an anonymous person

An additional backdrop photo found:

Image matched to one posted in: Homodesiribus - Miscellaneous vintage / May 22 2010

[​IMG]

photo from Twitter posted by docinwestchester:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, May 11, 2014.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "The youngest was the most loved" was not played tonight....
    2. Mozzersmandan
      Mozzersmandan
      Sounds like the show was as amazing as the billing with Tom Jones and Moz on fine form

Very,very jealous
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes enough of this Tos claptrap lets get to the main man please Big Tommy Jones ! Set list and photos for Tom please.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    4. marred
      marred
      Just don't go saying that to any Welsh people :)
    5. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      No duet with Tom Jones?

Missed opportunity. I had hoped there'd be more to 'special guest' than just a support act.
    6. jdbabz
      jdbabz
      'World Peace is none of your business' has really grown on me and has usurped 'Bull Fighter Dies'. It builds and it's relevant to the daily news reel. Looking forward to the 14th.
    7. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      Sounds... great, and the band and singer look very pleased in the lineup for their curtain call. Anyone know what was happening then? Did Los Zetas turn up?

I do like the Cruz Azul shirt.
    8. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn
      It's certainly Pathé.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wow sounds as though it was a great home-coming- Mozz-hajj.
      Did any miracles happen at all ? I hear an I-phone got crushed yet still works, shoes went missing and then re-appeared, what about the healing hands ? Did he place them on anyone ? Was it a meat free venue ? I like Jessie's t-shirt, I bet that one sold out fast. Such a shame though that the drum head was the same as last time around, I was hoping to be the first to identify its replacement before TTY step in and spoil the mystery.
      The journey of a life time ! And in the homeland as well ! It doesn't get much better than that, he's come a long way has Ste-Mo let us give thanks and praise, let's raise a toast to Ste Mo ! On with the revolution ! Power to the Ste Mo. . . . .

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    10. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      Is this your album cover? Kristeen had a black eye, so you're trying to out-do her with a bloody nose? All it needs is a wedding dress and an aisle...

- - - Updated - - -

Were people trying to get out of the venue? And you were going against the tide? I assume this was when the first new song was played and people decided to flee.
    11. gonzax
      gonzax
      Wow, it must have been amazing. Too bad he's still playing "To Give", it's about time he stopped playing it, why not bring back "Jack the ripper" or so many others.
    12. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Couldn't agree more. My least favorite cover choice of all time.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Did somebody from Wales overhear you saying that Tom Jones "represented England"?
    14. Satlook
      Satlook
      Thank you very much

Great :thumb:
      Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Damn, this place really has become thoroughly weird. I feel like there was a time when the news value offset the derangement and vitriol of the commentary, but now the obsession, pettiness and bitter loathing have completely overwhelmed the whole.

Look at any news item and a solid two-thirds is sure to be off-topic pejorative bile, with the same circle of micro-monomaniacal loons trading increasingly hysterical insults.

Moz just played a huge LA show with Tom Jones in support, singing Smiths songs, old songs, new songs - is no one around here actually pleased with that...?
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It should have never been played ever. I would rather just have the show be 1 song shorter.
    17. Anonymous
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It is a form of therapy for many here, those poor ignored souls seeking a legal outlet to vent the wrongs they feel life has dished out to them. Awwww. Moz is helping so many on here without realising it! Lol.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I hope that the final album cover will be more exciting than the one for the WPINOYB single.
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What's your point ? Tom Jones lives in LA as well.