Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood High School (Mar. 2, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / November Spawned A Monster / Maladjusted / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Let Me Kiss You // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by sdmfjuan, correction by !Viva Hate!

Last edited:
Best concert review ever written on Solo--hands down! Actually, best anywhere!

Glad you had a wonderful experience. :)

remember Melissa hsu, she past away about 2 years ago

Odd, cause she was a regular and know 100% Morrissey knows about it

why can't he just say ' this song is for a woman whose face I miss in the crowd, miss her gifts..

this is for Melinda '

and you folks, she could write gig revieuws, the one was great, but still miss hers

sorry if I hurted someone by mentioning it, but she must be rememberd, especially when Morrissey tours the USA

Amen!

remember Melissa hsu, she past away about 2 years ago

Odd, cause she was a regular and know 100% Morrissey knows about it

why can't he just say ' this song is for a woman whose face I miss in the crowd, miss her gifts..

this is for Melinda '

and you folks, she could write gig revieuws, the one was great, but still miss hers

sorry if I hurted someone by mentioning it, but she must be rememberd, especially when Morrissey tours the USA

Amen!

he already write a beautiful memorial to her

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom