Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Odd that, isn't it? It's like he wants us to know he has brown friends. But not those other, nasty, non-African American types.

You need to shut your trash fire mouth and go for a walk right into a bottomless lake.

You do not know this man at all.

Steve is many things. He's queer with a wild man doing the macarena in his head all night long. He's mercurial. He's shy.

He relates to earthly existence as a cruel illusion. Because it is.

The magician is a SINGER not a RACIST.

Leave him alone.

I am not shouting him down but he’s here every day doing the same thing
, what’s the point ?

If fans have left M that’s their choice but why keep coming to the site
Morrissey doesn't like The Guardian - why does he go on about it ad nauseum ... all his hate and anger must be playing on his soul and eating him up.

He is just a pop star - a pop star who once held considerable influence with his fans. That, thankfully, is very much in decline due to his abject racism.

As for Skinny ... shouting him down is just a poor attempt to shoot the messenger.

I reckon California's Son could of sold out at least another 2 nights of hometown gigs and he really could of had a valid excuse for cancelling with the fires.

No, he couldn't have "sold out" another Hollywood Bowl show. There were tickets offered on the discount site Goldstar.com for as low as $20 - I'm sure that helped fill out the place.

You need to shut your trash fire mouth and go for a walk right into a bottomless lake.

You do not know this man at all.

Steve is many things. He's queer with a wild man doing the macarena in his head all night long. He's mercurial. He's shy.

He relates to earthly existence as a cruel illusion. Because it is.

The magician is a SINGER not a RACIST.

Leave him alone.

Oh, give it a rest WW. Steve is not very smart, in fact he’s pretty dumb. He is indeed a selective racist, and he’s definitely Islamaphobic. Now, Anne Marie Waters might be a very nice lesbian lady, but the fact is that her “organisation” that Morrissey so proudly supports is saturated with racists, Islamaphobes, and holocaust deniers. What would Sarsour think?

He really looked good, very fit. It was great to see him happy and enjoying himself.

I see he’s starting to sport a mullet these days. Oh well, you know what they say:

“Dodgy business upfront, Brexit Party at the back?” :blushing:

Why do people buy them then?

They buy them thinking they are going to get a nice return in the future when Steve kicks the bucket.
I’ve never ever seen this cheap stunt being pulled by others.
He’s pulled many stunts in the past but this has to be the lowest ever. To sign another artists work and then sell it on at a hugely inflated price for self profit? How low.
I live in hope that people who represent these deceased artists get wind of what he’s doing and take him to court and rip him a new arsehole.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:knife:
Yeah it’s pretty full.

“Looks like a full house”
“Yeah it’s pretty full”
L M A O :rofl:

Let’s be quite frank!
This tour has been a disaster full stop.
Cut price tickets/Free tickets
Paying for huge ads to shift tickets
Signing and selling other artists albums to claw back some income.

Bring on the UK dates Steve :laughing:
We’re waiting for yers

Anyone know who made the suit that he wore during I Won't Share You? I've seen it a few times this tour.

They buy them thinking they are going to get a nice return in the future when Steve kicks the bucket.
I’ve never ever seen this cheap stunt being pulled by others.
He’s pulled many stunts in the past but this has to be the lowest ever. To sign another artists work and then sell it on at a hugely inflated price for self profit? How low.
I live in hope that people who represent these deceased artists get wind of what he’s doing and take him to court and rip him a new arsehole.

Why will a ‘racist’s‘ autograph be valuable when he dies?

Oh, give it a rest WW. Steve is not very smart, in fact he’s pretty dumb. He is indeed a selective racist, and he’s definitely Islamaphobic. Now, Anne Marie Waters might be a very nice lesbian lady, but the fact is that her “organisation” that Morrissey so proudly supports is saturated with racists, Islamaphobes, and holocaust deniers. What would Sarsour think?
And. You must be a Muslim? I reckon. That's why you don't like him? . So what the f*** are you doing here. ? It doesn't matter how much you attack him. You are waisting your time!! We real fans love him so much. So f*** off! Find a hobby.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom