Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
I have recorded numerous clips of the massive crowd. Will upload after my low-grade migraine passes and I've gone for my pedicure. I'll dedicate the clip to Uncle Skinny and to my IRL friend Guardian EIC Kath Viner.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // I Won’t Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

• Photo from @g.casillas / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo with Thelma Houston posted by JoeSellMozza:

• Photo by @H0ldenM0rrissey, from @itjuststruckme. Link posted by NealCassidy:

What's with the obvious obcession with fancy nancy black people and hispanics, or what ever they call themselves now ? Strange, only, white artists vinyl LP's signed by his very lowness. Save Patty Smith, the rest are losers, who faked their own deaths. Why ? Worth more dead than alive. Do home work and truth found.
Signed copies of Bill Cosby lps stand up comedy show at the Bowl could work. How about signed copies of O.J. posters, their neighbors you know. We know,....Morrissey joins ms-13, thinks he's an Indian with war paint on and bow and arrows ? A teepee is set up on stage. If you laugh at Sacka-sqeegee, ya git scalped.

Omg. That post wasn't marked "dislike" "troll" or "redundant"!!! People have problems with Morrissey being a gay daddy but have totally accepted he's transitioning!!!
Let's ask this Thelma dude to sing a song to celebrate!!! :highfive:

"Once, twice, three times a lady. ? Whats wrong cup cake, the tranny went awry did it. The discarded organ, grew back, even lager and now it f's itself on stage for an extra quid er two.

P

Ahhhhh...all dolled up in her wedding garb attire for bill. The 2 should get on stage, naked, carry on with what ever they do together and set off the "big one".
Aunt Nancy's dad would love to see that show, eh honey ?

Moz is absolutely amazing!

What an icon, artist & joy-bringer.

No wonder he's loved so much.

Fantastic tour. Epic crowds.

Well done to Hollywood Bowl, well done you lucky people who got to go to the gig, & thank you for loving our man so much & making him feel so welcome.

Well done Moz & team proving them all wrong yet AGAIN!!!

Much love!

All you haters; suck it up & f***in' choke!

it truly was an amazing gig. The energy at the bowl made it better.

He was with Tina Dehghani for years. She was from Iran.

...Maybe he didn't notice?

:banned:
But really I think she was from Californiran. I'm bad at geography but I think those are two very different countries.
I don't think he plucked her from a gutter in Teheran... Although that would have been quite romantic.
Especially if they had had babies. Which, curiously, they didn't...(Puzzles Damon no end, that.)

It's so great to hear the gig was so good, especially from genuine fans who actually attended.

Cherish these moments as gifts from heaven, via Moz.

Rockin' n smokin'. :thumb:

P

Ahhhhh...all dolled up in her wedding garb attire for bill. The 2 should get on stage, naked, carry on with what ever they do together and set off the "big one".
Aunt Nancy's dad would love to see that show, eh honey ?

Homophobic and transphobic in the one post & Morrissey is meant to be the irredeemable bigot?

Did anyone find a recording of Houston doing suede head

Homophobic and transphobic in the one post & Morrissey is meant to be the irredeemable bigot?

Yep, that's skinny for you.
Unintelligent, unpleasant, contradictory, confused, self-hating, self-ashamed, bigot & racist...what's not to like about finan?

He has some nerve selling autographed (by him!) Bowie albums. Shameless.

Hadn't seen that!
I had doubts about his sanity before. But this beggars beliefs. :laughing:
Book the asylum Damon, daddy is going home!

To quote Lanterns, Morrissey, "you piece of shit."
-... I knewwww this quote would come in handy! Some daaaaay....
(Although there's nothing rock n roll about this particular suicide. "Senile suicide" is a far better title. :rofl:)

He was with Tina Dehghani for years. She was from Iran.
Skinny needs to get over his inner guilt for his racist thoughts when all those brown people moved on to his council estate. He once said himself, they HAD to accept it Lol. He's so transparent and THICK :crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom