Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
leather M.jpg

"I dedicated this song to Morrissey for his love and support! This is a clip of my performance at his private after party at the Hollywood Bowl last night!"

FWD.

Disappointing set list for the final night of the tour, very lazy and safe. Surely everyone in attendance has heard How Soon Is Now live, not much of an encore. Absolutely no one wants to hear, You'll Be Gone, what a shit opener.

He’s growing it out for his transition.

Omg. That post wasn't marked "dislike" "troll" or "redundant"!!! People have problems with Morrissey being a gay daddy but have totally accepted he's transitioning!!!
Let's ask this Thelma dude to sing a song to celebrate!!! :highfive:

Disappointing set list for the final night of the tour, very lazy and safe. Surely everyone in attendance has heard How Soon Is Now live, not much of an encore. Absolutely no one wants to hear, You'll Be Gone, what a shit opener.
First of all it's not the finally, we still have Houston show which I'm looking forward to. 2nd with DAYS OF DECISION being played for first time makes it all great,
I guess to each it's own.

But we have 1 show left which is close to where some band members call home, sort of a homecoming

First of all it's not the finally, we still have Houston show which I'm looking forward to. 2nd with DAYS OF DECISION being played for first time makes it all great,
I guess to each it's own.

But we have 1 show left which is close to where some band members call home, sort of a homecoming

Hope the Houston show goes well FMJ..I know you've been waiting for a while. Your patience will pay off. Have a great night! :thumb:

Hope the Houston show goes well FMJ..I know you've been waiting for a while. Your patience will pay off. Have a great night! :thumb:
Yep,yep,yep, its finally has arrived, I hope to record the whole show, with Hope being a big word but at least the majority of it for sure

He sure appears in pictures with minorities for a white nationalist
That's 100% ad infinitum because he is one of the most warped, false, sick in the head, deluded people in the music business. 27/10/2019.

"Here in my heart..." (Al Martino song) entrance/ You'll Be Gone:

View attachment 53236
End:

It resorts to any attention getting mechanism for its pathetic worn out crap. Other "artists" songs, most are awful. "Wedding bell Blues, marry me bill"? Golden lights are quickly fading into Fright Night on stage at an old age. Vulgar T-shirts ? Ripped and torn punk style? Would it be her 6th puberty, or 6th middle age crises ? Yes, "her", she married bill !
The goofy mini Cooper box she puts around town in, reaks of sneering white yuppie-dom for the poor, which she champions and raves on about.
In bed with local politicians ? Disgusting. Interview with, of all media hacks, Larry K. and the obvious grovelling to a media whore, who didn't even know who you were. Dumps Julia over record co. insistence of no other outside source material. How do you keep going David, or are you allowed into the Queens parlor now ? All sins forgiven, no harm done. And what about the James B photo-back drop, in stereo ? What's it all about Alphie? Will she autograph a copy of "I am not your negro.", for her fans in mexico. They'd be thrilled to hang a James B. poster on their walls.
The Smiths were really great. "She was good in her time." That time ended around the Tormentors lp. It was good ...to even excellent. After that, a swift eclipse into semi obscurity. She dwells in the misfortunes and troubles of others , while a disgusting example of californicate hypocracy is all she portrays now. Stay in your gated commune, for the good of us all.

I love Moz, but I think an apology would be a step too far for him & would undermine all he stands for - & what exactly should he be apologising for?

Moz isn't as fickle as those politicians, or snowflakes of society, who say the 'right' things to pander to the masses in order to gain support/favour, i.e. they say things in public which they don't really mean in private. It's called political correctness, or 'snowflakitis', and Moz has never been that.

Moz tells it how it is, not how people want to hear it...i.e. the truth.
I admire him for this quality, which some might call being 'stubborn & principled', but it doesn't do him, or anyone else any favours by being like that. I have the same problem, & like Moz, I've just got used to it.

People don't like the truth being pointed out to them, & that's the truth.

I'm hoping that he was just gunning for liberal hypocrisy etc, I think we have handled a lot of issues badly so I wouldn't blame him. But For Britain is truly, genuinely a fascist party. I don't think there's any shame in trusting Anne Marie Waters, she's a very unlikely fascist. But now she's open about it, the UK press & artsy social media won't let it go. They were talking about cleansing The Smiths of Morrissey on my Twitter. He's reached folk demon proportions. Based on a pin & a few messy quotes. Some things aren't worth being stubborn about.

I reckon California's Son could of sold out at least another 2 nights of hometown gigs and he really could of had a valid excuse for cancelling with the fires. HB was packed with lots of his fellow Hollywood dignitaries backstage. I am seeing a lot of middle aged suits around at the California shows this year. I reckon he is planning his political strategy when he runs for governor of California. The f*** the foreigner newspaper t shirt was awesome! There was a huge truck delivering avocados backstage. Word is that he was having guac made fresh for him. Maybe Aunt Nancy has learned to make guac?? His old Malibu surfer dude hairstyle is so cool. Time for a 6 month break and then do it all again from Diego to the Bay c*** tit thick wacker daft inn n nnn nnn n n nnn nnnn nnn n it.

Odd that, isn't it? It's like he wants us to know he has brown friends. But not those other, nasty, non-African American types.

Yup. Hate to say skinny, but you have a point. Just wrote a thesis on the nonsense it's all become. Over board pathetic ....HEY there's a new tune. Overboard Pathetic.

View attachment 53253

These were selling well.

LB :greatbritain::knife:

He looks hot in that t.shirt.
(Yes, Sammy, I KNOW his face is photoshopped.
Well, Sammy, mostly because in normal shots nowadays your uncle looks like John Herbert.)

(Permission to dislike this post if you know who John Herbert is without googling. Which rules you out I'm afraid Lanterns.)
( no, it's not that John Herbert. Nope, not that one either... I'll leave you to it...)

ps: but your cat wants a snack.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom