Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
All of his lackeys in place on the front to post videos that make him look good. Everyone around him is a slave and lackey to his vanity and ego and fake bastard image. No wonder people see straight through him and also detest him.

What do you think is fake about him?

He writes about being lonely, miserable, vengeful, ashamed, wrong, depressed, hurt, selfish, unable to maintain normal human relationships, vain, egotistical, self-loathing... no one needs to see through him, he's singing it at them.

I love him for it.

Though I wish he'd drop the defiance for once, renounce For Britain & come back to the UK. Everyone is making a bloody fool of themselves politically these days. An apology would work.

no one wants to follow your example, you uncreative dick. don't read about double-binding.

Awww poor lanterns. You just upset because someone called your daddy a gay dad. You should follow my example: see the funny side of things! And God knows, it's not easy for me (I'm German).
Your friend
Jesus

ps: I tried being creative but there are a limited number of things one can do with a cross and your daddy said it hurt, so...

ps: Your cat is still cool. Is he Dutch? :)

Awww poor lanterns. You just upset because someone called your daddy a gay dad. You should follow my example: see the funny side of things! And God knows, it's not easy for me (I'm German).
Your friend
Jesus

ps: I tried being creative but there are a limited number of things one can do with a cross and your daddy said it hurt, so...

ps: Your cat is still cool. Is he Dutch? :)
nobody wants to follow your example, you unfunny dick. and now shut up, you're wasting everyone's time.

Que geniaaa linternas toda la razon el es el esclavo de Mozz no lo suelta SOLTALOOO ANONIMO COBARDE,QUE NOSOTROS SOMOS ADMIRADORESS NO LACAYOSS no te pides desprender te gusta ja jaaa Ampliare Que Viva Morrissey

Ampliarás?

PS: your nickname is the absolute proof of the lack of privacy of this site.

Last edited:

He writes about being lonely, miserable, vengeful, ashamed, wrong, depressed, hurt, selfish, unable to maintain normal human relationships, vain, egotistical, self-loathing... no one needs to see through him, he's singing it at them.

I love him for it.

Though I wish he'd drop the defiance for once, renounce For Britain & come back to the UK. Everyone is making a bloody fool of themselves politically these days. An apology would work.

I love Moz, but I think an apology would be a step too far for him & would undermine all he stands for - & what exactly should he be apologising for?

Moz isn't as fickle as those politicians, or snowflakes of society, who say the 'right' things to pander to the masses in order to gain support/favour, i.e. they say things in public which they don't really mean in private. It's called political correctness, or 'snowflakitis', and Moz has never been that.

Moz tells it how it is, not how people want to hear it...i.e. the truth.
I admire him for this quality, which some might call being 'stubborn & principled', but it doesn't do him, or anyone else any favours by being like that. I have the same problem, & like Moz, I've just got used to it.

People don't like the truth being pointed out to them, & that's the truth.

I love him for it.

Maybe the ones who attack Morrissey now will have to ask for forgiveness in the future.

Maybe the ones who attack Morrissey now will have to ask for forgiveness in the future.

I think at some point, someone, if they are being honest to themselves, will say, 'you know, I think he had a point there, & on many of the issues which he's spoken about'.
Credit well overdue to my mind.
Problem is, people only read what they are fed, & can't think for themselves these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a some point, someone, if they are being honest to themselves, will say, 'you know, I think he had a point there, & on many of the issues which he's spoken about'.
Credit well overdue to my mind.
Problem is, people only read what they are fed, & can't think for themselves these days.
Yes, maybe people can't think now but eventually people will experience things that make them change their opinion.

I've just seen a pic of Scarlett and Mammy on this thread.
Well, Mammy still looks like a mighty fine woman, but honesty compels me to say that Scarlet now looks like shit.

"disliiike" troooll""redudaaaant" all you like, Jesus is my witness.

Also, I think we've found the giant leprechaun that escaped from the St Padraig's gaystravagnza last year. If anybody wants to claim him...
Mr Lanterns? Mr Ketamine Sun? Mr Countthree? Any takers?
It can conveniently replace a Christmas tree. It does scare little children, but it totally illuminates a loner's basement; you'll think you're on Broadway!

Did he have any special t shirts for this show.

IMG-20191027-WA0000.jpg

These were selling well.

LB :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom