Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Otra cositaa :al que dijo q Mozz no volvera a cantar en vivo yo le digooo que seeee!! UNA PARTE IMPORTANTISIMA DE SU VIDA ES CANTAR SUBIR AL ESCENARIO Y CONTARNOS SUS SENTIMIENTOS ,,EXPRESAR SU SENSIBILIDAD ABSOLUTAA ,ESTA MAS VITAL QUE NUNCAA Y HUBIERA ADORADO ESTAR ALLI , PERO NO TENGO PLATA Y LO ESPERO EN BUENOS AIRES SEGURO QUE MOZZ VIENEEE ACA LO REQUEREMOSS!!! EN MI PAIS ,A PESAR DE LA MUSICA DE MIERDA COMO LA CUMBIA EL REGGHETON ,LA MUSICA MELODICA...ASQUEROSAA,POR SUERTE MUCHOS TENEMOS BUEN GUSTOO,Y LO ESPERAMOSS .MORRISSEY SIGUE ... MORRISSEY= TE ADMIRO MALLLLL❤❤❤❤❤

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // I Won’t Share You / How Soon Is Now?

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

The hair, the tee shirt, the attitude - A very Punk Moz.
I'm looking forward to hearing any songs posted,
A lot of love for Morrissey.

6.46 am, Sunday

LA FIEBRE IRLANDESA TIENE RAZON !!!! PARECE Q ESTA NOCHE MOZZ ESTUVO ON FIREEE !!!!! MUERO POR VER EL SHOW COMPLETO EN YOU TUBE QUE ALGUIEN LO SUBA!!!! MORRISSEY ES MISTICA PURA MORRISSEY GRACIASS TOTALESSS☺☺☺

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage // I Won’t Share You / How Soon Is Now?

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:

All of his lackeys in place on the front to post videos that make him look good. Everyone around him is a slave and lackey to his vanity and ego and fake bastard image. No wonder people see straight through him and also detest him.

Well done Morrissey and the band looks like last nights gig was a huge success, they always go down a storm at the bowl, full house, so peasants like skinnny have nothing to ponder over... oh shit, it’s still going on about that racist silliness isn’t it.

LA FIEBRE IRLANDESA TIENE RAZON !!!! PARECE Q ESTA NOCHE MOZZ ESTUVO ON FIREEE !!!!! MUERO POR VER EL SHOW COMPLETO EN YOU TUBE QUE ALGUIEN LO SUBA!!!! MORRISSEY ES MISTICA PURA MORRISSEY GRACIASS TOTALESSS☺☺☺

A este q no da su nombre porque es un Cobardeee=== que lacayos ni lacayos !! De que esclavitud estas hablando ?? Seguramente el esclavo sos voss ,que no podes liberarte del GRAN MOZZ!!!! Que haces pelliizcando la vida de Morrissey??? Porque no te haces ver psiquiatricamente??? Talvez sos un borderline y necesitas unas dosis de psicofarmacos..... si queres yo te los puedo prescribir tengo matricula profesional !!!!!! Van con receta archivada!!!!! La verdad me das lastimaa debes tener muchos calambres en el alma!!!!!! Ya basta me voy a dormir!!!!!! Por hoy es suficiente!!!!! AGUANTE MORRISSEY Y SIGAN SUBIENDO MAS FOTOS LOS ADMIRADORES INCREIBLES DE MOZZ QUE TUVIERON LA SUERTE DE VERLO EN VIVO !!!! VIVAAAA MOZZZ Y EL ANONIMO ESTE SEGUROO QUE DEBE DORMIR ENROSCADO !!!!!EN CAMBIO MOZZ Y YO SOÑAMOS CON LOS ANGELITOSSS❤❤❤❤❤❤

A ese cobarde de anonimo== no somos lacayos hacete ver psiquiatricamente te puedo prescribir psicofarmacos ya que pareces un borderline ,tengo matricula profesional !!!!! SOMOS ADMIRADORES DE MOZZ Y VOS SOS EL ESCLAVO QUE NO PODES LIBERARTE DE MORRISSEY ESTAS ATADO A SU VIDA !!! Vos y el skinny ese no lo pueden olvidar ,,,,Aguante Mozzzz y sigan subiendo fotos son hermosas Gracias totaless Morrissey❤❤❤❤❤❤

I had, someway still have enormous respect for Peter, he done lots of good and info for this site. I bet because of Morrisseys behaviour and things he said, at one point is was enough. Fair enough, but he made his point very clear, lots of times. Sometimes used the word I won't accept from anyone , even it wasn't personal, but on a site anyone can write what they want, and commented yesterday, which I shouldn't. even at the age of 54 I learn from my things in life. I hope Peter can , and anyone. Have a fine sunday 27 oktober, the morning after Morrissey's great show at the Hollywood Bowl.

All of his lackeys in place on the front to post videos that make him look good. Everyone around him is a slave and lackey to his vanity and ego and fake bastard image. No wonder people see straight through him and also detest him.
and you are a master of contradiction, but unfortunately, you wouldnt even notice that yourself, and eventually, it simply is not enough to make you look good in anybody's eyes, you piece of shit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom