Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Leaving the show now. Overall it was an incredible show. Moz was very energetic and sounded amazing live. You could tell he was very comfortable and in his element at the show. Audience was amazing also very energetic and crowded. Moz was happy to return to California. In the beginning of the show he repeated “I am home” and said make no mistake California, I am yours”

Which he now says nearly everywhere. Its an old trick.

Was up close and personal, all was there for the eye to see. Hugs galore, no one was turned away. He seemed really happy. Same setlist.

Full Setlist Morrissey - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles CA.

1. You’ll Be Gone
  2. Suedehead
  3. Is It Really So Strange?
  4. Morning Starship
  5. Lady Willpower
  6. I Wish You Lonely
  7. I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
  8. Home Is a Question Mark
  9. World Peace Is None of Your Business
  10. Why Don’t You Find Out Yourself
  11. Days of Decision
  12. Back on the Chain Gang
  13. Yes, I Am Blind
  14. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
  15. Some Say I Got Devil
  16. Everyday Is Like Sunday
  17. I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty
  18. Jack the Ripper
  19. Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up on the Stage
  20. I Won’t Share You
  21. How Soon Is Now
  22. Wedding Bell Blues (only one I did not film forgot which order it was in)

LOL Moz wore a “f*** the guardian” shirt during How Soon Is Now
What a petty f***er he is. Everyone's wrong but him. And since he can't sue, or has any grounds to, he just doubles down on his mentalism. f*** him, f*** racism.

How many places are left for him and Katsis now that don't know about what he's said and where there's money to be made from a Popeye tribute act?

What a petty f***er he is. Everyone's wrong but him. And since he can't sue, or has any grounds to, he just doubles down on his mentalism. f*** him, f*** racism.

How many places are left for him and Katsis now that don't know about what he's said and where there's money to be made from a Popeye tribute act?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - you calling Moz a 'petty f***er'?!?

Now that's funny! Oh the irony!

Moz proved that LA Times article was rubbish! LA showed Moz lots of Love tonight!

Get a f***ing life. Your first thought when you’ve got up this morning is to log on to a website, take the time to post a comment, about a singer you don’t like! It’s laughable

And you call Morrissey the mad one...

i was there, here’s the set list I wrote down:
You’ll be gone
Suedehead
Irish Blood, English Heart
Is it really so strange
Wedding bell blues
Morning starship
Lady willpower
I wish you lonely
I’m throwing my arms around paris
Home is a question mark
WPINOYB
Why don’t you find out for yourself
Days of decision
Chain gang
Yes I am blind
Never again will I be a twin
Some say I got devil
Every day is like Sunday
I’ve changed my plea to guilty
Jack the Ripper
Jacky’s only happy

I won’t share you
HSIN

Wonderful to see that the US and Canada tours have been a great success for Moz and he has proved the haters wrong - and proved that people can think for themselves.

Setlist is a joint effort - 'Panic' on setlist.fm ignored.
No sign of Days Of Decision footage yet.
Regards,
FWD.

Get a f***ing life. Your first thought when you’ve got up this morning is to log on to a website, take the time to post a comment, about a singer you don’t like! It’s laughable

And you call Morrissey the mad one...

This is a fair point if you don’t like him why do you come here multiple times a day to troll the page , why not just move on with your life and find happiness elsewhere. All your hate and anger must be playing on your soul and eating you up. Maybe you need some help because let’s face it he is just a pop star at the end of the day.

The Guardian t-shirt is terribly childish.

1. It once again confirms the man's childish, limpet-like ability when holding a grudge.
2. It provides advertising (albeit to his own dwindling numbers) for The Guardian.

The man is a fool.

Uhhh por dioss ya tuvo que aparecer el resentido de unkleskiny !!!!,o como se llame !!!que diablos haces aqui de nuevo ¿?otra vez con lo del racismo ,otra vez atacando a mi idolo ? ¡!!otra vez opinando de forma maliciosa acerca de MOZZ, SI NO LO QUERES ME PODES DECIR PORQUE VENIS CHEEE HARTA ME TENES !!! Acaso no te das cuenta de que sos INFUMABLE!!! No te necesitamossss!!!! ES REALMENTE OBVIO QUE TU VIDA GIRA EN TORNO A TODOS LOS MOVIMIENTOS DE MORRISSEY !!!! SE VE QUE SOS UN PRODUCTO HIBRIDO DE LA ESPECIE HUMANAAA!!! TODO EL TIEMPO PENDIENTE DE LA VIDA DE MORRISSEY,NO TENES VIDA PROPIA SI LO DETESTAS NO ENTRES MAS AQUI,APARTE Y QUE TE QUEDE BIEN CLARO=MOZZ SE GANO EL UNIVERSOOO Y PUEDE CANTAR DONDE QUIERA PORQUE SE LO QUIERE !!!! En cambio a Voss NOOOO Y SE LO VE SUPER A MOZZ Y SI ESTA CRECIENDOLE EL PELO!!! ESTA VOLVIENDO SU JOPO HERMOSO , Y ESTA MAS FLAQUITOYYYY,ES EL MEJORR Y VOS LO SABES PORQUE TE IMPORTA DEMASIADOO SE TE NOTA ....TE ATRAVIESA POR ESO TE PONE ASIIII JA JA LASTIMA DASSS !!!! ESTE HOMBRE MAS QUE ENCANTADOR , TE PUEDEE POR ESO VOLVES VOLVES Y VOLVERAS A CRITICARLO Y YO ME PREGUNTO PORQUE FINALMENTE NO ACEPTAS QUE LO ENVIDIAS Y QUE TE SIGUE GUSTANDOOOO ,PERO MOZZ SE RECONTRA CAGA EN VOSS QUE CHATO SOSSS MORRISSEY ESTA MUY ALTO YVOS TAN BAJOOO PERTENECES AL BULGO......HE DICHOOOO !!!

1. It once again confirms the man's childish, limpet-like ability when holding a grudge.
2. It provides advertising (albeit to his own dwindling numbers) for The Guardian.

The man is a fool.

Yes, a rich fool. Wow geezer, insightful, smug that you really have your finger on the pulse. Go and troll elsewhere tosser.

This is a fair point if you don’t like him why do you come here multiple times a day to troll the page , why not just move on with your life and find happiness elsewhere. All your hate and anger must be playing on your soul and eating you up. Maybe you need some help because let’s face it he is just a pop star at the end of the day.

Morrissey doesn't like The Guardian - why does he go on about it ad nauseum ... all his hate and anger must be playing on his soul and eating him up.

He is just a pop star - a pop star who once held considerable influence with his fans. That, thankfully, is very much in decline due to his abject racism.

As for Skinny ... shouting him down is just a poor attempt to shoot the messenger.

The man is a fool.

The Guardian have tried to destroy his career and his livelihood. Nothing childish about fighting back.

Back
Top Bottom