Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
We definitely need videos of
IAM HATED FOR LOVING

QUEEN IS DEAD
LIFE IS A PIGSTY
GIRL AFRAID
PANIC
if he happens to play these tonight
These are the songs from this leg of the tour not posted on YT played only once or twice so far

I guess not tonight and then ill get them in Houston(if played)

Last edited:
I've been told Morrissey will announce this as his last live performance.

We definitely need videos of
IAM HATED FOR LOVING
YES IAM BLIND
QUEEN IS DEAD
LIFE IS A PIGSTY
GIRL AFRAID
PANIC
if he happens to play these tonight
These are the songs from this leg of the tour not posted on YT played only once or twice so far

I will try to upload these as soon as I get home. He played Is It So Strange? So far, one of my favorites.

"Here in my heart..." (Al Martino song) entrance/ You'll Be Gone:

73292700_2694040887302338_5069869766605275136_o.jpg

End:

Leaving the show now. Overall it was an incredible show. Moz was very energetic and sounded amazing live. You could tell he was very comfortable and in his element at the show. Audience was amazing also very energetic and crowded. Moz was happy to return to California. In the beginning of the show he repeated “I am home” and said make no mistake California, I am yours”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom