Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 11, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Let Me Kiss You / Glamorous Glue

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Glad he changed the set list, a couple from quarry, no meat is murder.

Tonight's (Saturday) footage - 27mins from the official FB page:

Sophia Loren attended - as seen on instagram stories:
1646663458961745742.jpg

Edit: initial stories picture replaced with a better one from Instagram.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Potato Periscope, but Let Me Kiss You:

There's loads of Periscope footage on Twitter, but it's God-awful. I posted LMKY simply as it was a setlist addition.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
THE GIMMICK IS DEAD BOYS !
Cardigan Is Murder dropped from the performance by former lead singer of The Smiths.

#certificate is nonsense

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

THE GIMMICK IS DEAD BOYS !
Cardigan Is Murder dropped from the performance by former lead singer of The Smiths.

#certificate is nonsense

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Benny, you incorrigible delinquent :D

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Tonight was amazing! Morrissey was great!
He changed up the setlist(different songs than last night Hollywood bowl), and he even sang ALL of Speedway!
Seemed like a more lively crowd tonight too. So happy i was able to attend both nights. :guitar::rock:

thank you morrissey for singing ALL of speedway tonight. no offense to gustavo but just really nice to hear it the way it was meant.

also, see you in SLC.

thank you morrissey for singing ALL of speedway tonight. no offense to gustavo but just really nice to hear it the way it was meant.

also, see you in SLC.
I was still waiting for him to sing at the end, I was confused... :lbf:

Am I right in saying that I'm Not Sorry was added to the set? Only the 2nd time that it's been played since 2004 according to another site.

Wow I really like that song (realise it's not everyone's cup of tea)

Only 3 songs off the new album?? Nice touch finishing with Glamorous Glue. Great end to the concert. (last 8 songs)

Last edited:
Fantastic gig!

Highlights I noticed:
- No opening remarks, he just launched right into “You’ll Be Gone”
- He was wearing a t-shirt under his blazer due to the chillier temps.
- He sang all of Speedway as was reported earlier.
-two Moz hugs
-“I’m not sorry” was a beautiful treat to hear.
Banter before “When You Open Your Legs”
“Apparently I’m the only person in Los Angeles who hasn’t been accused of sexual harassment. How do you think that makes me feel?!”

At the end, after coming back to do the encore, he thanked the Hollywood Bowl for going meat-free and thanked Billy Idol, and thanked us fans. A very simple goodbye. He threw out a beautiful white shirt during “Let Me Kiss You”.

He sounds in top form! Does anyone think this album is going to be anything but stellar?

Don't answer that...

Last edited:
New PETA leaflet. "Holidays are Murder on Turkeys" with Moz and cat on one side and the other advertising the pop-up store in LA next weekend.

cl9PTqz.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom