Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (Nov. 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / *Show ends due to unforeseen circumstances*

Setlist courtesy of: SYL via FWD.

Last edited:
Or someone dead was beside him on stage.

tumblr_n4q4yld8kZ1s9816mo5_r1_500.gif
Maybe Marr’s relevancy? 😂

This was a chance for Moz to do the right thing. He walked off and left his band clueless for an awkward few minutes as they waited helplessly on stage. That kind of treatment is unforgivable. They are his band and his behaviour was totally disrespectful. Plus he should have finished the concert. Put on a snood or scarf or something and man up. He makes more money from a week of touring than most people save in a lifetime and whether he likes it or not he owes his fans for their time, adoration, and money.

How many times do I have to tell you before you realise I was right all along?

This man doesn't care about anything other than himself and money. All he has ever cared about.

This was a chance for Moz to do the right thing. He walked off and left his band clueless for an awkward few minutes as they waited helplessly on stage. That kind of treatment is unforgivable. They are his band and his behaviour was totally disrespectful. Plus he should have finished the concert. Put on a snood or scarf or something and man up. He makes more money from a week of touring than most people save in a lifetime and whether he likes it or not he owes his fans for their time, adoration, and money.
What a nice account. Very polite. I’m still jealous of your Steve Austin. He never let me down. Morrissey obviously isn’t bionic.

It's lovely to see that you still care, though.
Evidently skinny doesn’t care about himself, which includes his own mental health evidently

Lots of “Guests” been at the show. All came here for the first time saying basically the same thing. I wonder if “they” think no one will notice. That’s what I call a sh!tty life.

Sorry for everyone affected. Are band riders still a thing? Could temperature requirements be specified in there? Singers obviously need some comfort to perform.

The undertaking of putting on concerts and traveling from city to city around the world, setting up unique stage sets, and adjusting to new, unpredictable conditions from day to day has to be gruelling. The weather's mild where I am but I had to light a little fire yesterday in the stove at my back to warm up. Tiredness, shock, and other pressures can drain bodies of heat beyond just ambient temperature, which does however seem to be the culprit in this case given what audience members are saying too. As others have pointed out, he's not a performing monkey. His voice is a professional asset to protect.

I don't know if there are very many other artists who announce ahead they'd coming to town, only to draw flocks in the thousands from far and wide, record deal or not. He was in the same situation when the documentary was filmed -

When he shows up and is well, he delivers, with the emotional sensitivity of someone who feels a lot and is not a robot.

Look at it like this. Anyone who gets their refund or another pass has been treated to an extra half a show and hopefully a fun run-up and evening out. He's in a position not to tour at all and could just bask in 'the squalor of the mind'! We will miss him when he's gone.

Exactly ❤️

I am really sorry, that sucks. If you paid with a credit card, can you file a complaint with your credit card company? I have gotten ticket money back like that before. American Express is really good about it.
You can get your money back but never a full show back 🤣

Come on ACTON,...that's a bit rough on Morrissey don't you think? You've beena long time here and fan of Morrissey & The Smiths forever. Maybe try patience in this area of health. Morrissey would not leave for the sake of it. Rather a health concern possibly that he doesn't want to worry US about.
Try the kind response to almost all in life..."hear my voice and think of me kindly." Best to you..best to all of us...
Maggy, Molly, Daisy & Park Blvd Moz Crew San Diego
Oh ya.....Hi Morrissey !

I believe this is fake, as it doesn’t appear in the Instagram thread, if that’s where it’s been pulled from ..

Well, until proven otherwise, I’ll leave my posts. And delete them if it is fake. Don’t know why someone would fake that, but not impossible.

Thanks for the heads up.

I believe this is fake, as it doesn’t appear in the Instagram thread, if that’s where it’s been pulled from ..

You might be right.

There’s been no official announcement yet other than from The Greek Theater issuing a message on its website that says the show “has been postponed to a TBD date. Please continue to monitor our website for further information.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom